Profile for Liz P > Reviews

Content by Liz P

Liz P (London)

The Nemesis Program (Ben Hope)
The Nemesis Program (Ben Hope)
Price: 1.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I love you Ben Hope, 13 Jun 2014
I've waited ages for this book and once again Scott Mariani doesn't disappoint. From the first book I was hooked and followed Ben through drama after drama, he's such an intense, moody but strangely loveable character and this book delivered all I thought it would. Please don't ever retire Major Hope, he's too good for that!!!

The Unhappy Medium
The Unhappy Medium
Price: 3.02

5.0 out of 5 stars Bloody Brilliant!, 28 May 2014
Well, I wasn't expecting that; what a brilliant, funny and daft book, I couldn't put it down! The characters are excellent and the storyline is ridiculous and hilarious which is why I love it. I urge everyone to read this book and I can guarantee you'll love it too. I actually feel bereft now I've finished it, hurry up with the next one Tim!

Before the Storm
Before the Storm
Price: 2.02

5.0 out of 5 stars FANTASTIC!, 30 Oct 2013
This review is from: Before the Storm (Kindle Edition)
I've now read all of Melanie's books which are all brilliant but this one is definitely my favourite. I love the characters, the desperate social climbing and the reality of these womens marriages over their dreams of how it will be. I am now wholly obssessed by Marie Antoinette and the Revolution and am spending a fortune on history books, thanks Melanie!

Christmas at the Cupcake Cafe
Christmas at the Cupcake Cafe
by Jenny Colgan

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect read, more please!!, 6 Nov 2012
I must admit to worrying that this wouldn't match up to the first Cupcake Cafe book but it just goes to show how wrong I can be! All my favourite characters were back and as lovable as ever (even Caroline!) and I adore little Louis.

The story didn't falter once and I didn't want it to end, plus the recipes sound amazing and I can't wait to make them. It's funny, heartwarming and makes you want a cake!

Please do another Jenny, long live the Cupcake Cafe :0)