Profile for sallysunbather > Reviews

Basil Brush: Boom! Boom! - The Best Of Basil Brush [DVD]
Basil Brush: Boom! Boom! - The Best Of Basil Brush [DVD]
Dvd ~ Ivan Owen

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun and frolics down memory lane with Basil, 27 Mar. 2013
Loved watching this. Haven't seen the original Basil Brush since I was a kid in the seventies. And it did not disappoint. Not just for the nostalgia, but it really is quite hilarious.

Roobarb And Custard Too, Volume 1 - Here Comes Trouble [DVD]
Roobarb And Custard Too, Volume 1 - Here Comes Trouble [DVD]
Dvd ~ Rchard Briers

5.0 out of 5 stars childhood revisited and not disappointed, 27 Mar. 2013
Even better than I remember and my own kids are now obsessed with it. Fantastic to hear the lovely late Richard Briers' voiceover too. What a fabulous story teller!

The Rainbabies
The Rainbabies
by Laura Krauss Melmed

5.0 out of 5 stars Magical and Moving - a beautiful story for any age, 27 Mar. 2013
This review is from: The Rainbabies (Paperback)
I loved this book. Its is going up there on my list of most beloved books ever. A truly original and beautiful story, beautifully illustrated by the wonder artist Jim La Marche. His illustrations are so lovely you just want them on your walls, and they match the beauty of the story perfectly. I chose this book because I love his illustrations and am so glad I did, or I'll not have discovered The Rainbabies. A truly heart-warming story.

KLEIBER PINKING SHEARS
KLEIBER PINKING SHEARS
Offered by Pandoras Upholstery

5.0 out of 5 stars Pinking Sheers, 25 Jan. 2011
I am delighted with these scissors. I was a little sceptical at first as I hadn't heard of the brand name before, but they are wonderful. Much better quality than others I had previously used and at a fraction of the price of some of the better known brands. Pleased with quick delivery too. Great seller.

Disney Sleeping Beauty Fancy Dress Costume age 3-4
Disney Sleeping Beauty Fancy Dress Costume age 3-4

3.0 out of 5 stars Princess Dress, 25 Jan. 2011
= Durability:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:4.0 out of 5 stars
Lovely dress, but the sheer fabric on one of the sleeves tore/frayed away from the stitching after the second time of putting it on. Not from rought use as I helped my daughter put the dress on carefully myself. I haven't tried to return the dress as she doesn't want to part with it.

Starlite Pink Satin Ballet 9s
Starlite Pink Satin Ballet 9s
Offered by Dancing in the Street

4.0 out of 5 stars Ballet Shoes, 25 Jan. 2011
Lovely shoes. Would be very helpful to customers however if the information with these shoes when purchasing stated that one should buy them at least a size bigger than your child's normal size. I had to return mine (too small) before I found this out, so I didn't have the correct size shoes in time for Christmas as hoped (little daughter rather disappointed Santa had sent her shoes too small) and ultimately had to pay postage twice. But other than that I have to say that the service received from the company was excellent and very friendly.