Profile for matt > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
Lloytron L1502SV 3 Watt Discus LED Desk Lamp, Silver
Lloytron L1502SV 3 Watt Discus LED Desk Lamp, Silver

1.0 out of 5 stars Aweful, or maybe i got a bad one., 31 Oct. 2014
stopped working after minutes. It just flashes now.

UE BOOM Bluetooth Wireless Speaker - White
UE BOOM Bluetooth Wireless Speaker - White

5.0 out of 5 stars FAN-TAS-TIC!, 31 Oct. 2014
Wowza, what a speaker. This is awesome. I'm not going to ramble on but i did a lot of research into buying a speaker. I bought 3, this one, a small bose one at a similar price and a slightly more expensive one by a company called Loewe. All good speakers but the UE sounds better, the shape seems to distribute sound really well. The battery power is great! honestly better than you could expect. Looks really good and has a cool app to operate it. Also you can buy a second one and they will hook up wirelessly to create what I can only imagine is a very good stereo sound.

Anker® 24W Portable Dual-Port USB Car Charger with Built-in Micro USB Cable for Galaxy S5 S4; Note 3 2; Tab 3; the new HTC One (M8) and a USB Port for iPhone 5S 5C 5; iPad Air mini (White)

2.0 out of 5 stars No good for my Samsung S4., 31 Oct. 2014
It is good as a usb/car charger. But the android charger which is pre attached is rubbish. It doesn't stay in my phone! it doesn't have the "teeth" that click it into your android charging socket, so it just falls out. If you have your phone mounted using it as a sat nav then the charger won't stay in the phone. The usb part is fine, you can plug your own usb cable in and use that fine. Just a shame the pre attached cable is terrible.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 4, 2014 8:47 AM GMT

Cat Grass
Cat Grass
Offered by tlmwholesale11

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 31 Oct. 2014
This review is from: Cat Grass (Kitchen & Home)
awesome, Simba loves it. Looks good on the windowsill too! I planted into a cereal bowl, looks good.

Pure Raspberry Ketones & Green Coffee Bean Duo Pack | 1 Month Supply | Special Offer
Offered by Get Gorgeous!

1.0 out of 5 stars Didn't work, try Maximuscle Thermobol, 31 Oct. 2014
Nah......that't the word for these. They didn't do anything. I have tried a few different types, these didn't do anything that I could tell. I know about health and fitness. My weight goes up and down depending on how my year is going, what i'm interested in etc. I know the key to weight loss is a balanced diet, exercise obviously helps. But I like to try these "fads" just to see if it does make the weight loss easier/quicker. These did nothing, i keep a food diary when trying things like this out. I did a month, kept a diary of everything i ate and all the extra exercise i did etc. I then got my weight back up to the starting weight from the previous month and did the exact same things again but whilst taking ketones. The results were inconclusive, ended the month without the ketones 2 pounds lower than the month i spent on the ketones.

In my experience the only weightloss pill i have found that actually worked is the Thermobol from Maximuscle. Good reputable company, clear guidance on how to use the product. It did what it said. Gave me energy, suppressed appetite allowing me to eat at the correct times, small meals without snacking in-between.

Carved Wooden Incense Burner box with 10 incense Sticks
Carved Wooden Incense Burner box with 10 incense Sticks

5.0 out of 5 stars Great incense holder, 31 Oct. 2014
Really nice bit of kit. This is a classy incense burner. Holds the cones and the sticks. Looks lovely. nothing else to add.

Aargee Strawberry Incense Cones
Aargee Strawberry Incense Cones

3.0 out of 5 stars Not for me, 31 Oct. 2014
they are nice but don't really smell of strawberry. I once bought incense that smelt fab, just like strawberries. I have been searching since but these aren't what I wanted really. Search continues.

Ceramic Hand Candle and Incense Stick Holder / Burner
Ceramic Hand Candle and Incense Stick Holder / Burner

5.0 out of 5 stars Very cool, 31 Oct. 2014
This is pretty trendy. I have this on my window sill in my bedroom. The palm of the hand can hold a t light and between the thumb and finger is a small hole for the incense stick. it looks great, nothing more to add.

Damascus Incense Tower / Wooden Cone & Stick Burner / Carved Wood Holder
Damascus Incense Tower / Wooden Cone & Stick Burner / Carved Wood Holder

5.0 out of 5 stars Really nice looking product, 31 Oct. 2014
Really nice, well made product. It looks great, you can put the cones or the sticks inside the tower. I have mine sat in front of a nice lamp on a table, at night when the lamp is on you can see the smoke coming from the holes in the tower, looks really nice.

Mad Catz R.A.T.TE Gaming Mouse for PC and Mac
Mad Catz R.A.T.TE Gaming Mouse for PC and Mac

5.0 out of 5 stars blown away, 29 July 2014
I am over the moon! This is the first wheel I have ever bought, however not the first one I have used. I love cars and driving but I have never truly got into a racing simulator on a games consol, why? Well that's the question I asked myself when admiring the next gen forza game for the xbox one. The answer.......control pad! Truly not the way to simulate a driving game. So I took one hell of a plunge and spent over £400 on this wheel and a stand to hook it onto....... and here's what I found.

I put a lot of research into a product before parting with my hard earned cash but on this occasion finding customer reviews was hard, I don't think this wheel is fully available yet. Prior to this I had looked at the thrustmaster xbox one wheel but was put off by reading the wheel itself felt cheap and plastic, I wanted it to feel real in my hands. Madcatz had simular features to the thrustmaster but the wheel and Pedals looked far superior. So I went for it!

Unboxing.......huge box this kit comes in! Lots of bits, bags of screws, card board! But once you find the instructions you notice that you don't need the majority of the bits, it's a relief, extra parts are to be used depending on your set up. I was hooking onto a stand I purchased so used the simple clamps and the rest of the kit went away in the cupboard. Set up took me about 20 mins.

First run........ I'm booting up forza, sat behind the wheel, smiling. Pedals feel great, wheel in my hand is feeling awesome, very good quality and build all in all. Game loaded up I take to the track in a Dodge Challenger (holiday rental car) 3, 2, 1.......foot down, car doesn't move. Wheel moves on screen with the unit, gears change with the paddles but the accelerater isn't working. Checked wire, quit out and back in, still won't work........ switched xbox off whilst I searched for help online, found none. Switched back on for a second try and BOOM, it's working. Yes! No idea what the prob was. Anyway it instantly becomes apparent that using a wheel brings a huge amount of realism to the sim, I was all over the place. So I jumped in a clio to try it out on a car a bit slower and easier to drive. It was great, loved it.

Overall....... This is exactly what I wanted. I love the racing game with this wheel. It makes the sim so realistic. The mechanics of the wheel are amazing, I read somewhere we have two force feedback motors inside the unit, this brings so much realism to the cars. You can really feel the difference in you hands between a Ferrari, Dodge, clio, range rover...... It's amazing, so impressive. You can feel the road, the bumps, the slips, everything! This bit of kit is awesome. Now I'm not new to this tech, my old housemate was a huge f1 fan and he had a force feedback wheel for the xbox 360 but it wasn't a patch on this, this wheel is next gen, designed for Xbox, with forza in mind with the ability to upgrade in the future. The wheel easily detaches from the unit so Madcatz can release future wheels, f1 etc.

Lastly I'd like to mention a buddy of mine. He came round on Saturday and I mentioned the wheel. He didn't seem impressed as he doesn't like car games......... He tried it out, and spent the weekend playing forza! Loved it. So if you like cars and the idea of racing but have found it hard to get into consol racing games with a pad, buy this wheel, you will love it.

To summarise, this has far exceeded my expectations. The force feedback is incredible, couldn't of imagined how realistic this could feel. Build quality is great and the kit looks brilliant. Pedals are big so bare in mind when you buy a stand. 5* easily wish I could give more.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 10, 2014 11:58 PM GMT

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8