Profile for matt > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
Rockburn 10 foot with Moulded 1 inch Jacks Guitar Lead - Red
Rockburn 10 foot with Moulded 1 inch Jacks Guitar Lead - Red

5.0 out of 5 stars Still good after a year or more., 22 July 2013
Had this a while now. It's great, not much money but does just what you need it to. I'd recommend this, looks good too!

3.5mm Socket to 6.35mm Jack Plug Audio Stereo Adaptor Gold Premium Quality 6.3mm 1/4 inch Headphone Adapter
Offered by BuyOnline Cart

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 22 July 2013
Great this, really good size, looks nice, fits perfectly. Not much more to say. If your looking for this adapter. Can recommend this one. Looks smart and it works.

Adam Hall 3m female XLR to male XLR cable
Adam Hall 3m female XLR to male XLR cable
Offered by Tone Deaf Music

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 22 July 2013
Just what I needed thanks. Good length, feels nice, good quality. Not much more to say, it just works. Thanks

1.5 Metre Digital Coaxial Cable  SPDIF Audio Lead  1.5m (By Cables 4 ALL)
1.5 Metre Digital Coaxial Cable SPDIF Audio Lead 1.5m (By Cables 4 ALL)
Offered by Cables 4 ALL

5.0 out of 5 stars It works, 22 July 2013
It works, it has done for a couple of years now. I'm just clearing my reviews. I haven't got a lot to say about the product, it does what it's supposed to do unless I'm mistaken, so yea......5*

POF-830 - Optical-to-Coaxial Audio Converter -  Optical to PCM
POF-830 - Optical-to-Coaxial Audio Converter - Optical to PCM
Offered by ExpressPro

5.0 out of 5 stars Can't complain, 22 July 2013
It's works, I don't know a lot about this product. Bought it to connect my Line 6 POD UX2 to my surround sound. Surround sound has an optical in so I needed this to convert my coaxial to optical. It works so 5*

Rink Drink Boston Cocktail Shaker Gift Set + FREE Colour Book, Hawthorn Strainer, Muddler, Bar Spoon With Masher, 25ml and 50ml Thimble Measures - Great kit!
Offered by Rinkit Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 22 July 2013
Brilliant set this. I'm an ex bartender so i have used the proper equipment behind bars for a long time. This kit is the proper equipment. Bargain this set at that price. I ended up buying another 3 sets. Used them to do private cocktail master classes. I definitely recommend this kit.

Big Train : Complete BBC Series 1 & 2 [1998] [DVD]
Big Train : Complete BBC Series 1 & 2 [1998] [DVD]
Dvd ~ Amelia Bullmore

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 22 July 2013
So funny! Been watching these same sketches for years. I think it's great. If you haven't seen big train I envy you. I would love to watch this for the first time again. Quite intelligent humour in some ways. I recommend this. Just buy it, trust me!

COLT� TWIN PACK HQ Stylus Pen with Headphone Clip - for Apple iPhone 3G, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPad 1, iPad 2, iPad 3, iPad 4, iPad Mini, Nokia Smartphones, Samsung Galaxy, HTC, Google, Blackberry, LG, Sony Ericsson Smartphones and all other touchscreen tablets - BLACK and RED
Offered by MPB Trading International

4.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as another stylus I've used, 22 July 2013
These are cheap so to be honest you can't go wrong. I can't give top marks though because they don't stack up to other stylus'. I tried a friends one and decided I too must have a stylus. Could justify paying a lot when they are so cheap so I picked these. To be honest they are fine just lack the smoothness of the one I tested. I don't use it v much so it's perfect for me. Plug into the headphone jack which is good, stops you from losing it.

Linens Limited Polycotton Hollowfibre Non-Allergenic Duvet/Quilt, 7.5 Tog, King
Linens Limited Polycotton Hollowfibre Non-Allergenic Duvet/Quilt, 7.5 Tog, King
Offered by Linens Limited

4.0 out of 5 stars Good enough for me, 22 July 2013
Quite thin, but I assume that's correct as per the tog I ordered. I like a nice thin duvet tbh, otherwise I get too hot. Quality of the product if fine for the price. Obviously it's not like amazing quality but its a fraction of the price of a top end make so for me it deserves the 4*. I'm happy with it, oh and delivery was very quick!

6PC Reversible Complete Duvet Cover + Fitted Sheet Bedding Set King Black White
6PC Reversible Complete Duvet Cover + Fitted Sheet Bedding Set King Black White
Offered by Ideal Textiles

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for the price, 22 July 2013
Only took a few days to come which was great. Opened up the pack and fitted the sheets to my new king size bed. I was initially surprised by the feel of the material, very smooth almost silky. All sheets fitted mattress, quilt and pillows perfectly. Looks nice, feels really nice to sleep in. For the money I can't complain, just can't give them 5* because they are good but not 5* good. I don't think you'd be disappointed though if you buy.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8