Profile for DnCPalmer > Reviews

Content by DnCPalmer

DnCPalmer

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
The Latter Days of Jimmy Alder: Being a Stream of Semi-consciousness of no Substance, Sequence, Sense or Sensibility

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 8 Sept. 2014
Wonderful read...

Leg Avenue Nylon Stripe Tights (White/ Red)
Leg Avenue Nylon Stripe Tights (White/ Red)
Offered by Best Fancy Dress

1.0 out of 5 stars Waste of money, 2 Sept. 2014
Complete waste of money, bought these for a fancy dress and didn't take them out of the packet for fear of ripping them, I wish I had, these were far too small in the length, they fit my 9yr old daughter!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 14 Nov. 2013
This is an amazing piece of kit, very small (doesn't get in the way like the last one I had) and works very well on the laptop, thank you

Interpet Aquarium No. 4 Green Away, 100ml
Interpet Aquarium No. 4 Green Away, 100ml

3.0 out of 5 stars Didn't really work, 14 Nov. 2013
Maybe I didn't do the correct dosage but this didn't work in my tank, I tried doing the recommended dosage 3 separate times... My fish however, weren't effected by this product.

USB Charger Charge Kit Cable for Xbox 360 Controller
USB Charger Charge Kit Cable for Xbox 360 Controller
Offered by Tcity

4.0 out of 5 stars As expected, 14 Nov. 2013
Like most of these the cables are rather short, and they do tend to snap rather easily (mainly from my daughter trying to sit further than the cable will allow) but for the price I don't really mind replacing them every 4-6 months...

Adastra 125.032 OD Series Water Resistant Speaker
Adastra 125.032 OD Series Water Resistant Speaker
Offered by Electromart-UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Much better than expected., 14 Nov. 2013
I've had speakers installed in my ceilings for about 3 years and one of them kept fuzzing and cutting out (bought from a shop and installed by one of their 'professionals')... Anyways, thought I would have a look at what was causing the problem, whilst trying to detach the old speaker I dropped it on the floor, hence the need to replace..... So glad I did, these speakers are 500 times better than the ones I have installed, better quality, much better sound and all round much sturdier... Thank you!

Daffodil IPC870 iPad 3 Leather Folio Case - PU Leather Flip Stand for Apple iPad3 and 2 - Black
Offered by Daffodil UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Would happily have paid more!, 20 July 2013
After finding this on amazon I was a little dubious about the quality, considering how low the price was... I am definitely not disappointed, such a high quality product, many people have asked where I bought it, and were amazed at the price too... Expect some more orders!

12 Colours Caviar Nail Art Beads Decoration Mini Micro Balls Manicure Designs
12 Colours Caviar Nail Art Beads Decoration Mini Micro Balls Manicure Designs
Offered by Macallen Importers

4.0 out of 5 stars Seller 5*.... Product 2*, 20 July 2013
Although this product arrived promptly, was well packaged and not damaged at all, the product is not that long lasting... After putting on my nails I decided to top coat the caviar to protect the beads but doing this caused the colours to run, ruining my nails as it stained them in the process... I will use the product, but only on nights out and without as they chip and peal very easily without a top coat! Slightly disappointed but not the sellers fault.

Fantasia 2000 [DVD]
Fantasia 2000 [DVD]
Dvd ~ James Levine
Offered by HalfpriceDVDS_FBA

5.0 out of 5 stars Must have for any Disney Collection, 11 April 2013
This review is from: Fantasia 2000 [DVD] (DVD)
Pretty much sells itself, this is the 2000 rerelease of FANTASIA, I refused to buy it full price when it was released as my kids already have the original FANTASIA, but this was at a price too good to miss!

Dragon Hunters [DVD]
Dragon Hunters [DVD]
Dvd ~ Guillaume Ivernel
Offered by The_Entertainment _Store

5.0 out of 5 stars Daughter loves this movie, 11 April 2013
This review is from: Dragon Hunters [DVD] (DVD)
Bought this DVD on impulse (after one too many) but so glad I did as my daughter loves this movie...

Page: 1 | 2 | 3