Profile for charlotte > Reviews

Little Tikes Cozy Coupe Truck
Little Tikes Cozy Coupe Truck
Price: 75.00

5.0 out of 5 stars a great toy, 2 Nov 2013
a lovely truck took a while to put it together but in the end it looks well made and strong enough for little boys to not have to be "gentle" with it

VTech Baby Spin and Discover Ocean Fun
VTech Baby Spin and Discover Ocean Fun
Offered by Hello Baby
Price: 17.98

5.0 out of 5 stars ocean fun, 23 Aug 2013
It is a lot bigger than expected and has two different sound options and a bonus is that it spins without sound it needed.
From 6 months baby liked watching it spin when others spin it for him.
Now at 8 months he spends a lot of time pressing the little animal and still loves when we spin it (he can just about manage to do it now)
A great toy that has a lot for different ages all in one

Momymoo Zoe On-the-Go Changing Mat (Polka Dots)
Momymoo Zoe On-the-Go Changing Mat (Polka Dots)

5.0 out of 5 stars the best gift, 23 Aug 2013
This was the best gift when I had baby I bring it everywhere it wipes down well and has think padding for airport changing tables that are really hard for a young baby still using it daily 8 months later.

Manhattan Toy Wimmer - Ferguson Sight and Sounds Travel Toy
Manhattan Toy Wimmer - Ferguson Sight and Sounds Travel Toy
Price: 9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars best first toy, 23 Aug 2013
This was gifted to us from our Amazon baby list when baby was born and it is still a great hit with baby at 8 months old . We have it in the car and for such a simple toy the high contrast is great and for later the sounds and little bits of colors entertain for long journeys .

I recommend this to all my friends and family.

Fisher-Price Rainforest Gym
Fisher-Price Rainforest Gym
Offered by babycity
Price: 54.99

3.0 out of 5 stars yes and no, 23 Aug 2013
We got this on Amazon for a cheaper price than in retail stores.
It costs a lot and for our baby didn't last long we got it when he was two months old (granted it was late) but by 5 months he was completely uninterested and we packed it up .
We are keeping it for a family member but when asked I do not recommend it .

Reasons for not recommending are:

The padding is not thick enough if you have wood floors like we do so you need something under it at all time.
it takes a lot of room and can't be dismantled after assembly
our son is tall so after 4 months he was too long for the mat therefore the toys where not interesting to grab as too near.
For the price I think you can get better value i really do feel you pay for the fisher price logo on this item
The sound is too loud even on the low setting (for us as we have wood floors) so we put tape over the speaker to lower it even more this did the trick.
We got a basic travel gym for 20 pounds and this lasted a lot longer with his attention span

Fehn Musical Mobile Lillebi (Light Blue)
Fehn Musical Mobile Lillebi (Light Blue)

5.0 out of 5 stars great mobile, 23 Aug 2013
This was gifted to us from our Amazon baby list and It is great.
The sound is on tune and not too loud (I have another one that sounds horrible)
Our little boy still uses it every night ,we have had to shorten the strings at 7 months as he would spend his night times hitting the little stars and hearts with his feet.
the attachment that goes on to the cot does not mark the woodwork (good for those who have an expensive cot)

It looks more expensive than it is ,even if it is not on the cheap side , you need no batteries and with the lock option on the mobile you can wind it up prior or just stop it when needed.

BRIO 31351 Toddler Wobbler Black
BRIO 31351 Toddler Wobbler Black
Offered by Amuse Toys
Price: 29.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Best walker, 23 Aug 2013
We decided to get this as a first walker as the wheals are adjustable and contrary to other reviews I haven't had any difficulty doing so.
There are lots of tech friendly walkers available out Amazon ,but sometimes old school is best. This can also be used later on to carry toys around when baby can walk.
Our baby boy started with this at 8 months old and sometimes just spends 15 minutes putting in and taking out toys then walking a little and repeating this for hours.
Brio toys are expensive but long lasting .

Baby Love: A Board Book Gift Set/All Fall Down; Clap Hands; Say Goodnight; Tickle, Tickle
by Helen Oxenbury
Edition: Board book
Price: 4.65

1.0 out of 5 stars I didn't like theses, 23 Aug 2013
I really didn't like these neither does baby. they are very small and not stimulating enough for baby.
I really do not understand all the positive reviews.

What shocked me the most was the lack of a caucasian mother and baby together . The book seems to focus on other ethnicities and that is not what I was looking for.

150 All Time Favorite Songs
150 All Time Favorite Songs
Price: 24.88

5.0 out of 5 stars a great collection, 23 Aug 2013
We keep these in the car for long travel journeys , nice selection a little pricy but worth it as veggie tales are hard to find in stores in europe.

Veggie Nativity Playset
Veggie Nativity Playset
by Big Idea
Edition: Toy

5.0 out of 5 stars a lovely playset, 23 Aug 2013
This review is from: Veggie Nativity Playset (Toy)
This will be an early christmas gift to help introduce the notion of christianity christmas to my son ,It was so hard to find in Europe and at a good price. The play set is sturdy enough for little boys ,and I hope it will keep sticky fingers away from our real one.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11