ARRAY(0xa6d92fa8)

Bjorn Borg Zebra Women's Leggings Black Small
Offered by Snow+Rock
Price: 34.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun leggings, 30 Dec 2013
These are a great fun design, but are made from fairly thin polyester, which isn't my favourite fabric. They're very stretchy and comfortable, but think they may be ever so slightly see through. Because they are such a fun design and not too expensive I've decided to keep them and will wear them with short black shorts over the top to ensure I'm fully covered!

The Manner of Men: 9 PARA's Heroic D-day Mission
The Manner of Men: 9 PARA's Heroic D-day Mission
by Stuart Tootal
Price: 25.00

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT STORY AND WELL WRITTEN, 6 Dec 2013
I love true stories, but have never read a war book before. I saw this being promoted on TV by a couple of the veterans who had been involved in the battle and decided to give it a try. It's a gripping tale of optimism, disaster, tremendous struggle, heroics and eventual success. It is written by a man who clearly understands the detail and technical aspects of war, but is so well written that it kept me gripped in the story whilst vividly explaining the logistics and more technical aspects. Would make a brilliant film.

Kela Colonna 21931 Soap Dispenser Black
Kela Colonna 21931 Soap Dispenser Black
Price: 22.99

5.0 out of 5 stars IT WORKS!, 6 Dec 2013
I've tried quite a number of soap dispensers which have had poor soap flow or have broken after a fairly short period of time. At last I've found this one, which holds a large volume of soap, dispenses easily and is still working well after almost a year. Great purchase.

Cut Your Cholesterol: A Three-month Programme to Reducing Cholesterol
Cut Your Cholesterol: A Three-month Programme to Reducing Cholesterol
by Dr Sarah Brewer
Price: 4.49

3.0 out of 5 stars GOOD INTRODUCTION TO THE SUBJECT, 6 Dec 2013
Positives: Short, easy to read, step by step process, explains the basics in an easy to understand manner - if you lead an unhealthy lifestyle currently this may help
Downsides: A little too basic for me - I have read far more in depth texts on the subject - this touches the surface and provides a good introduction, but the step by step process is just the same as any basic plan for healthy living - more fruit and veg, less processed food, more exercise (but doesn't even mention the perils of sugar!) - I bought this book for my Mum at her request - she already lives by most of the recommendations in this book, but still has high cholesterol - not sure how much benefit she'll get from the book

Biofair Organic Tricolore Quinoa Grain 500 g (Pack of 6)
Biofair Organic Tricolore Quinoa Grain 500 g (Pack of 6)

5.0 out of 5 stars TASTY QUINOA, 11 Mar 2013
I love quinoa and this tricolore product makes it look more interesting than plain quinoa in addition to tasting great.

Wheat Belly Cookbook
Wheat Belly Cookbook
by William Davis
Price: 12.23

5.0 out of 5 stars REALLY TASTY EASY RECIPES, 11 Mar 2013
This review is from: Wheat Belly Cookbook (Hardcover)
I'm just learning to cook a wider variety of meals than stir fry (!) and want to make nutritious healthy meals. I'm not overwieght, but do find that wheat products tend to make me bloated, so I've been searching for easy recipes that avoid wheat. There's a great variety of interesting recipes that look really tasty and easy to cook - I just don't have time in my life for complicated time consuming cooking! Some of the ingredients are aren't available in the supermarket, but are easily available on line, so it just takes a little preparation to get going. Very worthwhile purchase.

Wilson 3 Pack Crew Socks - Box Logo, Size- UK 6-11
Wilson 3 Pack Crew Socks - Box Logo, Size- UK 6-11

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Socks, 27 Sep 2011
These are great every day socks - comfortable, good fit - what more can I say - they do exactly as it says on the tin!