Profile for N. Zucchi > Reviews

N. Zucchi "Nati"

Camelbak Lobo 3 Litre Hydration Pack - Black, 100oz
Camelbak Lobo 3 Litre Hydration Pack - Black, 100oz

5.0 out of 5 stars It was a gift!, 3 Mar 2012
I bought this product as a birthday present for my boyfriend, who is a keen biker and he seems to love it! It is ideal for day trips and I guess it will make you not rationalize your water supply so much as he made me rationalize mine when we went biking together without the camelbak.

Fabric Comb
Fabric Comb
Offered by dealsassured
Price: 1.85

4.0 out of 5 stars Comb them away!, 20 Feb 2012
This review is from: Fabric Comb (Kitchen & Home)
The comb works wonders! It combs the fluffy lumps away without the drawbacks of eletric devices that run out of battery when you most need them. I would just like it to be a bit bigger. But overall, great!

GENUINE Original DELL PA-21 PA21 65W AC Adapter Power Supply Charger with UK Mains Cable for DELL XPS M1330 INSPIRON 1318 15 1545 Laptops XK850 NX061
Offered by Genuine Parts Direct
Price: 6.01

4.0 out of 5 stars First was defective, but second works perfectly!, 17 Feb 2012
When I first received this item, it took me a couple of days to realize it was defective. The AC Adapter was keeping my computer on, but it wasn't cherging the battery ['plugged in, not charging']. However, on a first simple contact with the sellers, I received a pre-paid label to send the item back to them a new one was sent right away. The second item works perfectly and I have no problems with it whatsoever.
So, for those of you complaining that the item does not work properly, why not try and contact the seller before writing a bad review?
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 27, 2013 7:10 PM GMT

Olive Wood Rustic Mortar and Pestle Set Size: 12cm
Olive Wood Rustic Mortar and Pestle Set Size: 12cm
Offered by Naturally Med
Price: 15.49

4.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely beautiful!, 17 Feb 2012
I received my pestle and mortar in the mail after just 3 days of purchasing. It is absolutely beatiful! It has a great smooth feeling and it works perfectly. It also looks great on the bench. So, if you're looking for something useful in your kitchen but also a nice piece of decoration, go ahead and buy this one.