Profile for Simon > Reviews

FoxHunter 2 X Pneumatic 10 Inch Air Wheel 10" For Sack Barrow or Trolley
FoxHunter 2 X Pneumatic 10 Inch Air Wheel 10" For Sack Barrow or Trolley
Offered by KMS Distributions LTD

4.0 out of 5 stars Fairly Durable Wheels, 30 Aug 2014
Used these to carry 100kg loads and they perform fairly well. I regularly take loads up and down steps so they have plenty of hard use and they have lasted for a few months which whilst I'd love them to last longer I have yet to find really durable sack trolley wheels. Much better than the Marksman ones for sale on amazon as they only lasted me a few days.

Summit VTP-787 Tripod
Summit VTP-787 Tripod

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little tripod, 30 Aug 2014
This review is from: Summit VTP-787 Tripod (Accessory)
Ace little tripod. Have recommended to Friends and Family who have also purchased one. Fairly stable and holds a SLR well. Perfect for travel where a full size tripod isn't an option

Pack Of 2 - 10" Pneumatic Wheels For Sack Trucks / Trolleys / Wheelbarrows.
Pack Of 2 - 10" Pneumatic Wheels For Sack Trucks / Trolleys / Wheelbarrows.
Offered by mspackaging

1.0 out of 5 stars Not suitable for heavy loads, 30 Aug 2014
One wheel lasted 2 days, and the other about a week. On both the bearings went and the second one the casing warped out of shape. I was using these on a sack trolley to carry 100kg loads so well within the limits. Probably be ok for light loads but no where near as good as other similar wheels I have used before

A Game of Thrones (A Song of Ice and Fire)
A Game of Thrones (A Song of Ice and Fire)
by George R. R. Martin

1.0 out of 5 stars A whole lot of nothing!, 9 Nov 2010
I love the fantasy genre, and this book came highly recommended. But unfortunately it's the worst book I have ever read. It started off dull and just got worse. I found it a struggle to carry on reading and was quite gutted on reaching the end of the book to realise that nothing is concluded and I'd have to struggle through the rest of the series if I want any idea which way the plot goes.
Comment Comments (5) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 23, 2012 9:19 PM BST

Harry Potter and the Half-blood Prince: Adult Edition (Harry Potter 6): 6/7
Harry Potter and the Half-blood Prince: Adult Edition (Harry Potter 6): 6/7
by J.K. Rowling

5.0 out of 5 stars WOW! What a book, 18 July 2005
In my opinion the best so far in the series of Harry Potter books. In this book a lot of events from the previous books become more meaningful and brings the storyline in this series of books in to a tighter web.
Whilst this book does take a while for the story to really kick off, once it does towards the end of the book you just won't be able to sleep, eat, or think, until you have reached the very last page. My only problem now is that I don't think I will be able to wait until the next and final Harry Potter book comes up for sale!
I strongly recommend this book, it has plenty of story and a fair few big surprises chucked in too!

High Anxiety
High Anxiety

5.0 out of 5 stars Therapy at their Best, 15 May 2003
This review is from: High Anxiety (Audio CD)
In my opinion this is Therapy's best album by a longshot. It's rare to get an album with a full set of good songs but this is just that. If you haven't got any therapy albums yet but this one.