Profile for Michael Jones > Reviews

Content by Michael Jones

Michael Jones (Liverpool)

Little Princess: Christmas Special (with Festive Activity Booklet) DVD
Little Princess: Christmas Special (with Festive Activity Booklet) DVD
Dvd ~ Jane Horrocks (voice)
Price: 4.94

5.0 out of 5 stars love little princess, 9 Dec 2013
B4 I had my little one I had never hesrd of little princess. But now I have a one year old we both love it. We dance around to the theme tune and love all the characters. Keeps both kids and adults entertained. Best cartoon out there with some funny cat dog jokes that make me laugh..
Great for car dvd player too keeps those long family visits manageable

Joy By Joy JW539 Ladies Oversize Cranberry Red Redondos Watch with Calendar, Black Metallic Dial

3.0 out of 5 stars No Battery Life, 29 Dec 2009
Bought for christmas and was dissapointed that the battery was dead.
Otherwise nice looking watch big numbers and quite heavy for a ladies design
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 15, 2011 12:51 PM BST

Gimme Back My Brain
Gimme Back My Brain
Offered by olympusmusic
Price: 16.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Back to the old stuff, 2 Sep 2001
This review is from: Gimme Back My Brain (Audio CD)
Well if you remember Therapy? before their famous Troublegum album.Then you will remember Nurse and Babyteeth and also Pleasuredeath.Well this IS as good as that.That familiar guitar and drum thing that nobody has, quite like Therapy? is still very much present in this single. And only they could get away with a cover over an ABBA song. All they need is a bit more press exposure and they could be big again. Well done lads and keep up the good work.