Profile for Anna B. > Reviews

Content by Anna B.

Anna B.

Page: 1 | 2
Womens Plus Size Scoop Neck Short Sleeve Flared Ladies Long Plain Top - Mocha - 26/28
Offered by WearAll

4.0 out of 5 stars Mocha, 3 Jun 2014
I ordered the mocha coloured shirt, it was more of a sand colour, bit disappointing my it's still nice. It's a nice fit, I'm a 24 normally but always order a larger size when it comes to online clothes, which was the right choice in this case.

Ladies Plus Size Harem Trousers Womens Full Leggings Stretch Pants - Black 24/26
Offered by Admire Clothing

1.0 out of 5 stars No size, 3 Jun 2014
The pants I received was very much too small, they fit like tight leggings and not harem pants. Extremely disappointed.

New Ladies Short Sleeve Plus Size Open Waterfall Cardigan Womens Plain Stretch Fit Top Purple Size 14
Offered by Purple Hanger

3.0 out of 5 stars It's not what I bought., 3 Jun 2014
I did not receive the cardigan that is pictured. I received a standard full length, not waterfall, long sleeved cardigan with pockets.
I am of course very disappointed as it's not what I paid for but it's an okay cardigan nonetheless.

New Womens Ladies Sleeveless Large Floral Print Summer Swing Dress Plus Size 1820222426 (26, Green Butterfly Print)
Offered by stylishladies

5.0 out of 5 stars Green butterfly dress, 31 May 2014
I bought the green butterfly dress, unfortunately it didn't fit me properly, the neck is a bit higher than in the picture and it's a lot greener (which I like, the green is a fantastic summery colour) I was offered a partiual refund and to keep the dress or to return it for a full refund when I contacted the seller about returning it, I decided to keep it and gave it to my mother, it fits her perfectly and she looks fantastic in it. It truly is a lovely dress. Very light and comfortable. The costumer service is really good and I would indeed recommend this seller and dress.

LADIES LONG SLEEVED DRESS WITH EMBROIDERY IN NECKLINE -PURPLE MAGNOLIA FULL SLEEVE
Offered by Craze Trade Limited
Price: £14.99 - £16.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I want it., 31 May 2014
I haven't actually bought it as someone was lucky enough to buy it in my size before I had chance to, I would be ever so happy if it would come back in size 24/26 so I can lay my hands on it!

LADIES GREEN SLEEVELESS DRESS WITH PATCH DESIGN - CHAKRA XXL (GREEN-1048-XXL)
LADIES GREEN SLEEVELESS DRESS WITH PATCH DESIGN - CHAKRA XXL (GREEN-1048-XXL)

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect., 31 May 2014
I was a bit worried that it might be a bit too short and not very flattering on me as I'm a size 24(!) But it's really nice, I would recommend this to anyone, large or small, it goes down to my knees so perfect length as well. Very happy with this and will make sure to make more purchases from this retailer.

Also, I ordered it yesterday, received it today and it's a saturday, so extremely prompt delivery.

LADIES PLUS SIZE OFF SHOULDER GYPSY LONG TOPS STRETCH SUMMER BOHO TOPS 14-28 NEW (26/28, PURPLE)
Offered by Chocolate Pickle

1.0 out of 5 stars Not for me, 5 April 2014
It didn't fit right, really not recommended for a large woman such as myself and I found the neck horrid, very uncomfortable.

Fable Anniversary: Prima Official Game Guide
Fable Anniversary: Prima Official Game Guide
by Prima Games

5.0 out of 5 stars Yay!, 5 April 2014
It's a beautiful book with amazing concept art! I can finally get all the bloody silver keys! It's just perfect for one in need

Fable Anniversary (Xbox 360)
Fable Anniversary (Xbox 360)
Offered by Game Trade Online

5.0 out of 5 stars Fable, 5 April 2014
It's the same game, perfect, hard, funny as hell, a huge adventure and an interesting masterpiece, just better looking. Though the hero still ages in 2 minutes. But I can live with that.

The Unofficial Game of Thrones Cookbook: From Direwolf Ale to Auroch Stew - More Than 150 Recipes from Westeros and Beyond (Unofficial Cookbook)
by Alan Kistler

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome., 29 May 2013
My new favorite cookbook, it has loads of brilliant recipes, it's written beautifully.
It doesn't have any pictures of the finished recipes though but you can survive without it!

Page: 1 | 2