Profile for Rachel > Reviews

Cosmos: A Journey to the Beginning of Time and Space
Cosmos: A Journey to the Beginning of Time and Space
by Giles Sparrow

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, 25 Jan 2014
I bought this as a gift for my other half who has a keen interest in all things space, with a particular love of the imagary. He was absolutely silent for the first hour or so that he had the book, only speaking to talk about something that had particularly sparked his interest. It's written in such a way that even the most unfamiliar with the topic can easily read and enjoy it. The pictures are superb, and are done real justice by being printed on glossy black paper.

Jewellery Sleuth Surgical Steel Nose Hoop Ring Thickness 0.8mm Length 8mm
Jewellery Sleuth Surgical Steel Nose Hoop Ring Thickness 0.8mm Length 8mm
Offered by Bentley's Bargain Warehouse

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely brilliant product and service, 16 Jan 2014
I ordered the nose ring late morning yesterday and found it on my doormat today - excellent service for free P&P! The item itself is exactly what I was looking for, perfect gauge and internal diameter so that it sits nicely on my relatively small(ish) nose. Wouldn't hesitate to order from these guys again.

Black 3 Layers Tutu Skirt (Black, Free Size (6 to 14))
Black 3 Layers Tutu Skirt (Black, Free Size (6 to 14))
Offered by Blue Magik

3.0 out of 5 stars A 'get what you pay for' kind of product, 14 Dec 2013
This review is from: Black 3 Layers Tutu Skirt (Toy)
The netting is very thin and short, luckily I'm wearing leggings underneath as part of my costume. If not I'd have to think twice about wearing this skirt! I'm a size 10 and the skirt fits nicely. I absolutely cannot fault the free delivery, I believe I placed the order either Weds or Thurs and it was on my doormat by Saturday. Fabulous!

Romwe Women's Black and Red Color Poker Pattern Spandex Leggings-Red and Black-M
Offered by ROMWE

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product, a little too pricey, 18 Nov 2013
I ordered these leggings to wear as a part of a Harley Quinn fancy dress costume. I'm a size 10/12 on the bottom and so ordered a medium which was about right. They're fairly slimming, which is a bonus. Other sites are selling the same leggings for £20, £16.99 on Amazon was the cheapest I'd managed to find; although for saying that, I still think that's rather pricey.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 22, 2013 4:06 PM GMT

Black & Red Underbust Corset with Ribbon Halterneck, Waspie, Waist Cincher (UK Size 14)
Offered by Hot-Corsets

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, great product, 8 Nov 2013
I bought this underbust corset as a part of a Harley Quinn costume for a cartoon themed party. I placed the order on the 6th Nov, and it was here by the 8th - fantastic! I'm normally a size 10-12 on top, so I bought a 14 knowing that corsets generally come up smaller than other clothes sizes; I'm glad I did, at it's tightest it's a very snug fit, and I want to wear a shirt beneath mine. The corset itself is brilliant value for money, well made and lovely to look at. All around great purchase.

Silicone Tunnel | Silicon Triangle Flesh Tunnel | 12mm gauge | White
Silicone Tunnel | Silicon Triangle Flesh Tunnel | 12mm gauge | White
Offered by TDi Body Jewellery (UK Seller)

5.0 out of 5 stars Unusual & beautiful effect, 24 Oct 2013
I'm a big fan of silicone tunnels, both for comfort and style. My only complaint normally is the lack of originality since the material limits the varition of the designs to little more than different colours. I wear 12mm normally and bought the same size as I was weary of the triangular tunnels coming up larger; in fact, I think they come up a little smaller, but they're still snug. I love the overall look. Pleased with this little purchase, I shall be buying again when I decide to size up. Delivery was also super :)

Barry M Lip Paint (Lip Stick) - Pillar Box Red (121)
Barry M Lip Paint (Lip Stick) - Pillar Box Red (121)
Offered by Online Beauty Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderfuly colour and staying power!, 23 Mar 2013
The lpstick was the exact colour I imagined it to be. I used it with a Barry M lip liner pencil and only had to reapply it once during a whole night out. I'd recommend this to anyone.

Encyclopedia of Crafts: An A - Z Guide with Detailed Instructions and Endless Inspiration
by Martha Stewart

5.0 out of 5 stars Well recieved birthday gift, 17 Mar 2013
I bought this for my mum who's quite a creative type. She was pleased with it, and is currently listing the projects she'd like to start.

Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm Tube
Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm Tube

5.0 out of 5 stars My faveourite new addition to my handbag!, 17 Mar 2013
Leaves a lovely lasting finish on your lips without becoming tacky or overly greasy. Has lovely minty menthol scent and tingle that lends a fresh feeling upon application. I use this once in the morning and again after lunch and that's plenty enough!

Oaks Lighting Ekon Antique Brass Frame/ Glass Beads Pendant Shade, 21.5 cm
Oaks Lighting Ekon Antique Brass Frame/ Glass Beads Pendant Shade, 21.5 cm

5.0 out of 5 stars An elegant item for a brilliant price, 17 Mar 2013
I bought this to replace a rather tired and boring looking lampshade that was in my dining room when I moved into the house. I'm suprised at the difference the new one had made, the room is instantly brighter and more elegant. It's a well made item that was simple to fit. Most certainly worth the money.

Page: 1 | 2