Profile for Bonusking > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Going Back Home
Going Back Home

5.0 out of 5 stars Great music, 28 April 2014
This review is from: Going Back Home (Audio CD)
I have been listening to this CD a lot and have really enjoyed it. Roger Daltrey does a fine job on the vocals. I recommend it!

Kenwood HM220 3-Speed Hand Mixer
Kenwood HM220 3-Speed Hand Mixer

5.0 out of 5 stars A good piece of kit, 22 Jan 2014
I bought this because my last one - the same model - finally packed up. It lasted ages and was used a lot. Its simple to use, nothing fancy about it and does what it is supposed to do.

Frost On My Moustache: The Arctic Exploits of a Lord and a Loafer
Frost On My Moustache: The Arctic Exploits of a Lord and a Loafer
by Tim Moore

5.0 out of 5 stars a brilliant book, 22 Jan 2014
Someone recommended this book to me so I bought it and it really did make me laugh out loud. I enjoyed it so much that I have since bought all of Tim Moore's other books and read them AND bought them as presents for friends (who also enjoyed them). Do read it!

Knitted Farm Animals
Knitted Farm Animals
by Sarah Keen

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely things to knit., 22 Jan 2014
This review is from: Knitted Farm Animals (Paperback)
I liked this so much that I have since bought one for my mum who loves to knit. The patterns are great, easy to follow and even I can make nice knitted toys from them. I can cope with these patterns as I am no expert. Even won a prize with one in a local show!

Coleman F1 Lite Stove (8)
Coleman F1 Lite Stove (8)

5.0 out of 5 stars Very neat., 22 Jan 2014
This review is from: Coleman F1 Lite Stove (8) (Sports)
I bought this stove because it is compact and uses these gas canisters. I have a metal tin that it, plus kettle and cups fit into so it is handy for stopping on long trips in the car for a brew. As it folds up into a tiny draw string bag, it would be good for backpacking too.

It's Your Time You're Wasting: A Teacher's Tales of Classroom Hell
It's Your Time You're Wasting: A Teacher's Tales of Classroom Hell

5.0 out of 5 stars A great read for any teacher!, 22 Jan 2014
I really enjoyed reading this book, and as a teacher of 30 plus years, have been in those situations, despaired of OFSTED and senior management and the state of our schools in general. Its not all depressing though and was funny and many teachers will know exactly what the author is saying. Personally, I have had enough and am leaving teaching this year, mainly thanks to OFSTED and management that don't listen and are worried about league tables so I can sympathise.

Sex & Bowls & Rock and Roll: How I Swapped My Rock Dreams for Village Greens
Sex & Bowls & Rock and Roll: How I Swapped My Rock Dreams for Village Greens

5.0 out of 5 stars a good read, 22 Jan 2014
I enjoyed this book and found it hard to put down. It was interesting and amusing, well written and as a guitarist, I could sympathise with the main character in the story. Worth reading.

Milestone Camping Solar Shower - Black, 20 Litres
Milestone Camping Solar Shower - Black, 20 Litres
Offered by HOUSEWARES-ONLINE

4.0 out of 5 stars It works!, 22 Jan 2014
So far I have only tested this out in the garden and during the summer, the water inside reached about 60C on a sunny day. Pretty hot! The water doesn't come out in much of a shower, more of a trickle but it will certainly do the trick when used out in the wilds with our campervan.

Lifting the Lid - A comedy thriller
Lifting the Lid - A comedy thriller

5.0 out of 5 stars A good story, 22 Jan 2014
I enjoyed reading this book, which moved along nicely, not predictable at all but funny and hard to put down. The characters were well written and were most amusing - well worth reading.

Quality Pastel Ducks Shower Curtain with Rings 100% Waterproof 180cm x180cm
Quality Pastel Ducks Shower Curtain with Rings 100% Waterproof 180cm x180cm
Offered by One Click Wonder

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheerful, 22 Jan 2014
This shower curtain is a nice cheerful design - our nicest yet according to my daughter. Seems to be lasting well so far and won't go mouldy like fabric ones.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3