Profile for T P > Reviews

Content by T P

T P (Cambridgeshire, UK)

Kodak 10xl Ink Cartridge - Black (Pack of 2)
Kodak 10xl Ink Cartridge - Black (Pack of 2)
Price: 19.86

4.0 out of 5 stars Black ink, 21 Aug 2013
This cartridge seems to be used more than the colour in our printer. Delivered quickly and using at the moment. great quality as usual.

HP 92298A black toner cartridge
HP 92298A black toner cartridge
Offered by Toner Inc Limited
Price: 28.00

4.0 out of 5 stars HP Toner, 21 Aug 2013
Can only say this was purchased at a very reasonable price . Cannot report on quality as yet as it in store at present as a spare.

Lorraine Pascale's Fast, Fresh and Easy Food
Lorraine Pascale's Fast, Fresh and Easy Food
by Lorraine Pascale
Price: 9.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Fresh Approach, 21 Aug 2013
Very succinct approach to the recipes for fairly easy to prepare foods of various varieties. Likes the spices and so do I.

Hozelock Pro: 20 Pot Automatic Watering Kit
Hozelock Pro: 20 Pot Automatic Watering Kit
Price: 54.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Timed Watering, 18 May 2012
A little late reviewing as I had to set up the greenhouse irrigation system. It is easier to do if you clear the greenhouse. Once the water feed has been installed fitting the elelments of the kit is easy. In my case in a 10 x 8 greenhouse I have two branches. One for large pots of Toms and Peppers etc and the other for smaller plants, seedlings and cuttings on a bench. The kit is ideal for a simple drip system. The timer has so many settings it must surely satisfy all needs. I particularly like the short time intervals which are possible with this system. So, so far so good - I can now have a weekend break without worrying about watering.
Since the last review I have used extensively and can report excellent service from the system particularly during this summers hot spell. Would recommend to all who leave the greenhouse for W/E breaks and in my case two week holidays. I have now extended the system to include gravel trays. Only point to mention is check that all drippers are working OK as in my case two clogged slightly.

The Jumblies
The Jumblies
by Edward Lear

5.0 out of 5 stars Jumblies, 27 Mar 2010
This review is from: The Jumblies (Paperback)
The words as expected - the difference is the illustrations. Eye catching - great for the youngsters and grownup ones reading it to them.

Handbook of Knots: Expanded Edition
Handbook of Knots: Expanded Edition
by Des Pawson
Price: 8.79

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Reference on Knots, 23 Sep 2009
I thought I knew a little about knots but this book took me a lot further on a voyage of discovery. Excellent pictures and graphics showing how to do knots, hitches, splices and more. There is also a good indication of what materials to use. Altogether an easy to follow book. I would recommend.