Profile for Mum > Reviews

Mum

Lowepro Nova 160 AW All Weather Shoulder Bag for Digital SLR - Black
Lowepro Nova 160 AW All Weather Shoulder Bag for Digital SLR - Black
Price: 34.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Lowepro Nova 160 AW All Weather Shoulder Bag for Digital SLR, 19 Feb 2013
I bought this for my Nikon d3200 kit lense and 55-300mm lense and filters. Everything fits perfectly once you've adjusted the compartments. You cannot fit any other thing inside the bag though after this. There are several pockets for extra batteries and memory cards and a compact camera. Its pefect to carry around to go on locations. The waterproof cover is always ready to protect your camera in case the rain comes. You'll need the next size up though if you have more lenses.

Angry Birds Knock on Wood Board Game
Angry Birds Knock on Wood Board Game
Offered by net_price_direct
Price: 6.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Angry Birds Knock on Wood Board Game, 19 Feb 2013
I bought it for my 4 year old son who absolutely loves playing angry birds on my phone. He loved it at first but soon found out its nothing like the phone game. The game is a lot harder to play so he easily gets fed up with it. Half the battle is setting it up. Like dominoes, if one part falls off, others will follow so you'll have to start again. This game is may be made for older kids with a lot of patience.

Zeikos ZE-FLK52 52mm Professional MULTI-COATED Glass Filter Kit UV Polarizer Flourescent

5.0 out of 5 stars Zeikos ZE-FLK52 52mm Multi-Coated 3 Piece Filter Kit (UV-CPL-FLD), 19 Feb 2013
Perfect for every occasion. Bought it mainly to protect the lense of my nikon d3200 camera but now using it to take better pictures.

3.5mm (3.5 mm) Jack Coupler Joiner - Stereo (Headphone Jack) Black
3.5mm (3.5 mm) Jack Coupler Joiner - Stereo (Headphone Jack) Black
Offered by kenable_ltd
Price: 1.37

5.0 out of 5 stars 3.5mm (3.5 mm) Jack Coupler Joiner - Stereo (Headphone Jack) Black, 19 Feb 2013
Does what it says in the tin. No loss of quality from sound source to out put device. I've used it for a bluetooth receiver to my hifi.

Nikon AF-S DX NIKKOR 55-300mm f/4.5-5.6G ED VR Lens
Nikon AF-S DX NIKKOR 55-300mm f/4.5-5.6G ED VR Lens
Offered by Aspen Sale
Price: 199.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Nikon AF-S DX NIKKOR 55-300mm f/4.5-5.6G ED VR Lens, 19 Feb 2013
Bought it as an addition to the standard kit that came with my Nikon d3200. Very good for beginners like me. The zoom focuses on the closest subject so sometimes had to use manual. The VR function is brilliant. Have been taking pictures of snow falling with great results although I still need to master the camera itself.

JUSTOP BTR006 Bluetooth Wireless Stereo Audio Receiver With 3.5MM Jack, Universal Adapter For Speakers, New Module with Bluetooth V2.1 A2DP profile
Offered by DigiDirect
Price: 14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Good for smartphone, 17 Jan 2013
I bought this to connect my desktop which is upstairs to my hi-fi downstairs. Only problem is that it does not pick up the signal. I guess it does not go through walls. It works perfectly with my smartphone though when I'm downstairs as long as it is within viewing distance so all is not lost.

6 x Membrane Screen Protectors for Nikon D3200 (DSLR Digital SLR) - Crystal Clear (Glossy), Retail Package, Installation Kit
Offered by Membrane Store
Price: 4.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Good job, 17 Jan 2013
It is about 1mm smaller all around than the camera screen but once you're using the camera you don't really notice it. I guess that's just me being pedantic.I don't really notice any difference with or without the screen protector which is what you want really.

Nikon D3200: From Snapshots to Great Shots
Nikon D3200: From Snapshots to Great Shots
by Rob Sylvan
Price: 12.79

5.0 out of 5 stars Hits the spot for me., 17 Jan 2013
As a novice, this book gives me enough details, enough to form my own opinion on how to use my camera, enough pointers to follow to make sure I get that perfect picture.

Kingston Technology Micro SDHC 16GB Memory Card
Kingston Technology Micro SDHC 16GB Memory Card
Offered by eZee Trade
Price: 5.97

5.0 out of 5 stars It works, 14 Aug 2012
What can I say, it works ok. Great price and it does what it says in the tin. What more do you want?