Profile for MS S ALLEN > Reviews

Content by MS S ALLEN

MS S ALLEN (Leicester, Glenfield United Kingdom)

Page: 1 | 2
Liquid Hyaluronic Acid, 100 mg, 16 fl oz
Liquid Hyaluronic Acid, 100 mg, 16 fl oz
Offered by iShopNutrition

4.0 out of 5 stars Pleasant taste, 25 May 2015
I didn't take this long enough to see any effect but I can comment on taste. I kept it in the fridge once open and started mixing it in juice but you can have it on its own. Very sweet, cherry or berry flavour with a slight viscosity.

AMOS Air Fresh Purifier Freshener Cleaner Ioniser with Colour Changing LED Light & 3 x 30ml Fragrances Essence Aroma (White)
Offered by Bargains 4 Ever

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely fresh fragrance!, 25 May 2015
Bought this for my mum. She loves it!. It fills the room with a light pleasant fragrance and humidifies room. I don't know if this helps with allergies or not but it looks nice in the room with its soothing colour change display. I want to buy one for myself now.

500g Tub of African Black Soap, traditionally made using Unrefined Shea Butter, Cocoa Pod Ash, & Virgin Coconut Oil. Contains No SLS, Detergents & Parabens. Ideal for very Sensitive Skin types, supplied direct by Shea Life Skincare. 500gram Tub.

5.0 out of 5 stars ... about month I received lots of questions and comments like "what am I using on my skin", 14 Jan. 2015
After using for about month I received lots of questions and comments like "what am I using on my skin"? and "whatever your using, it's working!".
It leaves my skin clean and clear and has helped to clean up many of the spots I had on my cheeks and forehead.
Disappointed to see that I cannot reorder it. I'm going to try the dudu soap instead.

Skechers Womens GO Walk Baby low #564 Gray Grau (CCBL) Size: 8 UK,EU 41
Skechers Womens GO Walk Baby low #564 Gray Grau (CCBL) Size: 8 UK,EU 41

5.0 out of 5 stars Love Skechers., 20 May 2014
Very comfortable and accommodating of my wide feet. Could wear these all day! Arrived in promptly and in good condition.

Skechers Arcade-Chat, Men's Trainers, Grey, 9 UK
Skechers Arcade-Chat, Men's Trainers, Grey, 9 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect, 20 May 2014
Trainers for my father. He wears them all the time! It goes with any type of outfit. Looks like it will last a long time.

Nouvelle Dogtooth Buckle Dress Mocha Size 22-24
Nouvelle Dogtooth Buckle Dress Mocha Size 22-24
Offered by Love Fashion Outlet

4.0 out of 5 stars nice top, 9 April 2014
Nice top. Fits well in the body but arms are a bit tight for me. Have had many compliments. A few loose threads here and there but can be trimmed with scissors.

NRS Healthcare M01278 Overbed and Chair Table
NRS Healthcare M01278 Overbed and Chair Table

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice table., 9 April 2014
bought this for mum following surgery to shoulder. Knew she'd be in bed for a while so bought this. Very easy to assemble and adjust the height but it doesn't feel that sturdy. She normally has her meals on this table and has a few magazines on there. The legs fit snugly under the divan bed. I've had to put some blu-tak on the underside of the table to stop the poles from slipping under the loop with the screws (hard to explain) which has worked well.
Just a light use table - nothing like the ones you get in hospital.

Linens Limited Orthopedic V-Shaped Back And Neck Support Pillow With Pillow Case
Offered by Linens Limited

4.0 out of 5 stars firm and keeps shape., 9 April 2014
4 stars. My mother said that this pillow helps to keep her propped up in bed. It also serves as a good support for shoulder following surgery. Doesn't look like it will last very long though.

NRS Healthcare L61554 Combi-Reacher 81 cm (32 inches) Reaching Aid
NRS Healthcare L61554 Combi-Reacher 81 cm (32 inches) Reaching Aid

5.0 out of 5 stars very handy., 9 April 2014
Bought this for my mum after her shoulder replacement surgery. She says that she finds it very useful to pick up items she often drops (TV remote). I am happy that I purchased this.

MON CHERI PRALINES PIEMONT CHERRY, 60 PIECES
MON CHERI PRALINES PIEMONT CHERRY, 60 PIECES

5.0 out of 5 stars would have made a nice gift., 23 Dec. 2013
A colleague at work bought these for me on his trip to Switzerland. One taste and I was hooked! Everyone who likes alcohol and chocolate will love these. I also had issues with the packaging on delivery - chocolates arrived squashed. However, seller responded quickly and gave a refund.I will buy these again - I just hope that the chocolates are at least placed in a box or something secure.

Page: 1 | 2