Profile for H > Reviews

Ukulele Gig Bag: Padded Soft Case with back straps for Soprano Ukelele / Uke
Offered by Dangleberry Music
Price: 15.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Uke bag, 27 Jan 2014
This bag is an excellent snug fit for my soprano giving a good amount of protection, certainly all I can see needing. I intend to use the bag to take my Uke camping and on the bike so wanted something not too bulky. I think the padding is approx 10-15mm. The construction is excellent using quality hardwearing materials which will offer a good amount of weather protection, certainly standing up to a modest shower although only time will tell if it is fully waterproof, although this isn't claimed by the manufacturer. The carry handle is rounded and comfortable again quality shows here with the stiching, there are also 2 backpack type straps which extend from being tight and out of the way to longer to fit most I'd say although perhaps larger folk may find still too tight. I find them to be just right. The zipped pocket on the front is also useful for very small bits and bobs although too small for sheet music unless folded. Spare strings, a capo and small tuner maybe.

Overall excellent! Although folk with top end ukes will probably want a hard case or perhaps a 25mm bag

Evoke-Mio DAB/FM Radio in Cherry Leather Effect
Evoke-Mio DAB/FM Radio in Cherry Leather Effect
Offered by Radioworld
Price: 129.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect colour, 19 Feb 2013
A great-sounding radio and a perfect match colour-wise for our bedroom decor. It is annoying that you also need to buy a rechargeable battery pack to be able to use the radio unplugged (we want to take it away in our caravan as well), but having read about it before we bought it, it didn't come as a surprise.

Pure Hungarian Goose Down duvet - King size, 13.5 tog
Pure Hungarian Goose Down duvet - King size, 13.5 tog
Offered by Viceroy Bedding
Price: 169.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Wish we'd bought one sooner!, 19 Oct 2010
Well worth paying extra for a 100% down duvet. It's much lighter, softer and warmer than our old non-down one. It settles around the body instead of having to be tucked around - no more tug of war in the night as it just stays settled over us both! Great insulating propreties - within minutes of getting into a cold bed we're toasty. And no goose down has escaped the casing.