Profile for B. Corsan > Reviews

Content by B. Corsan

B. Corsan "Barbara Corsan" (Sunny UK)

Page: 1 | 2
Belkin 1.2 m Flat Lightning Sync and Charge Cable for Apple iPhone 5, 5c, 5s, 6, 6s, 6 Plus, 6s Plus, iPad Pro, iPad Air 2, 4th Generation and iPad Mini (All Generations) - Purple (MFI Approved)
Offered by BESTBUYIT

1.0 out of 5 stars Oh dear me, this never looked right to me ..., 8 Jan. 2016
Oh dear me, this never looked right to me, the casing seemed thin and it proved not to be up to the job, within a couple of weeks it failed to make a connection - I'm not even sure it is a Belkin. I've returned this and ordered a different one

Kipling Womens Firefly N Backpack Pixel Check PR
Kipling Womens Firefly N Backpack Pixel Check PR

4.0 out of 5 stars I sadly had to return this item,, 8 Jan. 2016
I sadly had to return this item, it just too small for the purpose I had in mind - usual high quality for Kipling though

S-ZONE Lightweight Casual Daypack Canvas Polka Dot Backpack 14"-15" Laptop PC School Bag for Teenage Girls
Offered by TYFung

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 8 Jan. 2016
Very happy with this, its lightweight, strong and colourful - the perfect present for my granddaughter

IZEN ProShaker by Gellure
IZEN ProShaker by Gellure

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 3 Dec. 2014
This review is from: IZEN ProShaker by Gellure (Misc.)
Excellent product, it dies what it says on the tin, it's expensive but worth every penny!!

Essie Polish Kit Led Lamp Nail Polish
Essie Polish Kit Led Lamp Nail Polish

4.0 out of 5 stars Good but....., 24 Dec. 2013
I bought this lamp a couple of months ago and have used it regularly since then. I love the fingertip depressions which mean that you cannot misplace your fingers, once they are in place the lamp will start automatically. Five finger curing ensures fast curing also. The lamp is well made, has 10, 30 and 60 second timings. The base also removes for easy pedicure curing.

One thing is a bit of a disappointment - you can't cure just one nail - it has to be the whole hand or the lamp will not start. Not good if you want nail art on just one nail.... I've got a Red Carpet Manicure lamp which I use for this, its an extra expense if you haven't already got one...
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 12, 2015 3:42 AM BST

Tweezerman Stainless Steel Toenail Clipper
Tweezerman Stainless Steel Toenail Clipper

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 10 Oct. 2013
I am loving these, straight cut and super sharp - perfect! Well worth every penny if I can avoid anyone else 'borrowing' these....

Harmony Nail Polish, Oocha Oocha Bin Bam Alykzam
Harmony Nail Polish, Oocha Oocha Bin Bam Alykzam

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow what a colour, 10 Oct. 2013
I cocktailed this over OPI Black Onyx and I just love it - will be trying other cocktails too, such a beautiful colour!!

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars A neat little device but...., 24 Aug. 2013
I have to say I was impressed with the tiny device - sent as a replacement to my Ultra which cracked around the casing.... I'm loving the long battery life and the new cradle, but I find that it is less comfortable in the overnight wristband, in fact it slipped out one night and was laying next to me in the bed. I'm also disappointed that even though my old Ultra logged my stairs the One will not - and not being able to sync to my iPhone 4 is another little niggle.

Overall it looks like a good device with many fine features its just a shame that it falls at the last hurdle.... and considering the price I don't think I would have purchased one knowing the shortcomings but as this was a free replacement for my faulty Ultra (now 'recycled' by my daughter) I'll continue to use it as it is a good but not excellent motivator.

Fellowes Crystals Gel Flex Rest - Purple
Fellowes Crystals Gel Flex Rest - Purple
Offered by Choice Stationery Supplies Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 11 July 2011
This is a superb product. Its small but perfectly formed. Ideal for a laptop it takes up very little space in your case and on the surface you are working from. I love the funky colours too. Would and have recommend!!

Seagate Expansions 1TB External Desktop USB 2.0 Hard Drive for PC
Seagate Expansions 1TB External Desktop USB 2.0 Hard Drive for PC
Offered by AOT (UK VAT registered)

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb, 31 Aug. 2009
I can honestly say I love this hard drive. It does what it says on the wrapper, but in style!! Its the normal size for a hard drive but styled very nicely. The piano black case IS a fingerprint magnet but looks gorgeous when clean. The shape is perfect for fitting into my laptop case, no lumpy bumpy bits sticking out.

The performance is all you'd expect and it just does the job brillantly well. The price is pretty brilliant too!!!

Page: 1 | 2