Profile for C. Lee > Reviews

Content by C. Lee

C. Lee "Caz" (Manchester, UK)

Pink Rose Design Metal Trinket Box
Pink Rose Design Metal Trinket Box
Offered by marymarygardens

2.0 out of 5 stars the sharp edges are dangerous, 23 Feb. 2013
This review is from: Pink Rose Design Metal Trinket Box
This is lovely but the edges are really sharp, it was going to be a gift for my daughter but I couldn't give it to her because of this.
As such I don't really recommend it, which is a shame.

Jimi Hendrix Psychedellic Maxi Poster
Jimi Hendrix Psychedellic Maxi Poster
Offered by Buy-For-Less-Online

5.0 out of 5 stars great poster, 8 Jan. 2013
I bought this for my son as a gift and he loves it, it looks great on his wall. It arrived within about 3 days and was a good price. If it's a psychedelic Jimi Hendrix poster you're after then this is a good choice.

Saitek Wireless Laptop Mouse (Orange)
Saitek Wireless Laptop Mouse (Orange)
Offered by Monsterbuy

5.0 out of 5 stars a funky little orange wireless mouse, 23 Jan. 2011
This is a pretty cool little mouse, I really like it. It's quite small but it's good value for money and arrived quickly, within 3 days.

Mirror Moon & Stars Mobile
Mirror Moon & Stars Mobile

4.0 out of 5 stars It's pretty, 23 Jan. 2011
This review is from: Mirror Moon & Stars Mobile
This is a very nice mirror mobile, it looks pretty but is smaller than I thought it would be. I would recommend it if you like this sort of thing.

Coraline
Coraline
by Neil Gaiman

5.0 out of 5 stars A great introduction for my daughter to the world of the graphic novel, 18 Mar. 2010
This review is from: Coraline (Paperback)
My daughter and I love this. My daughter is 9 and we have watched the film and read the book, sadly we have yet to find the t-shirt on Amazon!
My daughter is 9 and she read this graphic novel in a single sitting one Saturday morning, I read it after her in one single sitting on the Saturday evening. It is a compulsive and quick, easy read. It is rather sinister but all good fantasy/fairy tales are aren't they? We recommend it but perhaps not for the very young reader.
I have been a fan of Neil Gaiman for a while. The first book I read was Neverwhere but I think my favourite so far is Anansi Boys, and of course Coraline.
If you are a fan of Neil Gaiman and if you haven't already, perhaps try John Connelly and Charles De Lint (Someplace to be Flying in particular, but there are loads).
Happy reading folks!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 29, 2011 2:54 PM BST

Sumnique Universal 90W Power Adapter/Chager for Laptops, Compatible to Dell/Acer/Compaq/IBM/HP/Fujitus/Toshiba/Sattelite/
Offered by Qubz

5.0 out of 5 stars The right product at the right price, it does what I want it to do., 10 Mar. 2010
The right product at the right price, it does what I want it to do. What more can you ask for?