Profile for me > Reviews

Toradora!,vol 6
Toradora!,vol 6
by Yuyuko Takemiya

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 2 May 2014
This review is from: Toradora!,vol 6 (Paperback)
Can't wait for the rest. loved the anime and the manga is just as good. Great quality and just as described - would recommend.

Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII (Xbox 360)
Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII (Xbox 360)
Offered by Turbotrance

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 2 May 2014
Bought for the bf and I'm in the good books now. Great game would recommend to anyone. Very happy with my purchase.

Connect 4 Electronic Handheld Game MB Hasbro
Connect 4 Electronic Handheld Game MB Hasbro
Offered by eurosparkle

4.0 out of 5 stars Fab gift., 2 May 2014
Bought this for my mum for her birthday as she likes handheld games like this. Good little game, the screen is a little hard to see in some lights but other than that it's a good little game.

8MM Tungsten Carbide Mens Brushed Black Wedding Band Ring (Available Sizes N - Z+2) SIZE R
Offered by TWG Sales Europe

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Happy!, 2 May 2014
Bought this for my partner who lost his ring I got him years back. Didn't think I was going to be able to find one that he liked as much as the old one but he actually likes this one more. Great quality, very durable. Very happy with my purchase and would recommend!

Multi Coloured PVC Plastic Bunting Banner 10 Metre Long 20 Flags Pennant Double Sided Indoor & Outdoor Party Decoration
Offered by ROCK LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 2 May 2014
Great quality and just as advertised. Nice bright selection of colours, better than I was expecting due to the price. Would recommend.

Super Bright Tissue Paper Pack - 20 sheets
Super Bright Tissue Paper Pack - 20 sheets
Offered by Robelli Online

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 2 May 2014
Great quality and just as advertised. Nice bright colours - looking forward to making my piñata. Would recommend - very happy with my purchase.

50 X 4.5" MULTI COLOURED LOLLIPOP STICKS FOR CAKE POPS, CHOCCO'S, LOLLIES...ETC
50 X 4.5" MULTI COLOURED LOLLIPOP STICKS FOR CAKE POPS, CHOCCO'S, LOLLIES...ETC
Offered by Carlton Paper Sticks

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 2 May 2014
Very good quality and just as described. Came in a good selection of colours. Very happy with my purchase and would recommend.

Pack Of 2 SILVER Paper Table Covers (Caroline){90cm x 90cm}
Pack Of 2 SILVER Paper Table Covers (Caroline){90cm x 90cm}
Offered by Fancydresscoz

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 2 May 2014
Great price exactly as advertised. Better quality than I was expecting due to the price. Would recommend - very happy with my purchase!

Pack Of 2 BRIGHT BLUE Paper Table Covers (Caroline){90cm x 90cm}
Pack Of 2 BRIGHT BLUE Paper Table Covers (Caroline){90cm x 90cm}
Offered by Every-Occasion-Party-Supplies

Mini Wooden Pegs - Multi Coloured 100pk
Mini Wooden Pegs - Multi Coloured 100pk
Offered by nonstopbargain

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 2 May 2014
great quality and in a good selection of colours just as described and shown. Would recommend - I'm very happy with my purchase.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20