Profile for Mr Seagull > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Nelsons Clikpak Hepar Sulph 30c
Nelsons Clikpak Hepar Sulph 30c

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing and frustrating Clikpak!, 15 April 2015
I have been using homeopathic products for many years and have found hepar sulph to be very useful. I usually purchase the Weleda brand, having had issues previously with Nelsons Clikpaks not working properly. However I thought I'd give Nelsons a try again and ordered two, only to find little has changed: one dispenser works very well whereas the other does not and it takes an enormous amount of clicks to actually obtain a tablet (hence only 3 stars!) I am extremely disappointed and frustrated with this item and will in future purchase another brand.

The Complete Farseer Trilogy: Assassin's Apprentice, Royal Assassin, Assassin's Quest

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb, 14 April 2015
Great in any way you want it provides escapism and great thrill with only a few don't be a wimp Fritz moments

Monkey (Classics)
Monkey (Classics)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great read, 25 Nov. 2014
This review is from: Monkey (Classics) (Kindle Edition)
I do not tire of reading this. I suffer from complex post traumatic stress disorder and this is of great benefit to me personally on some of the darker days .
I highly recommend it to anyone.

The Flying Inn
The Flying Inn

5.0 out of 5 stars Chesterton at his best, 19 Oct. 2014
This review is from: The Flying Inn (Kindle Edition)
First read this when I was a teenager and almost 5 decades later it's still a really good read once you get used to the style. Brilliant characters and story.

Personal (Jack Reacher 19)
Personal (Jack Reacher 19)

3.0 out of 5 stars A good story but a bit of a disappointment compared to ..., 12 Sept. 2014
A good story but a bit of a disappointment compared to his previous books (although the lack of a love interest was refreshing)

Stone Cold (Camel Club Book 3)
Stone Cold (Camel Club Book 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb Superb, 10 Sept. 2014
Great book but will miss Milton and can only look forward to the next one . I love and hate the time I devote to books

The Target (Will Robie Book 3)
The Target (Will Robie Book 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 2 Aug. 2014
Fast paced action from beginning to end as usual from David Baldacci. A very enjoyable read.

Buster Catrine Catmosphere, Clear/ Black
Buster Catrine Catmosphere, Clear/ Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Great feeder, 20 Jan. 2014
We bought this to amuse our Siamese boys whilst we're at work. Dexter won't use it but his brother, Red, has really taken to is and uses it every day by scooping the food out with his paw.

Moving Comfort Women's Endurance Capri -
Moving Comfort Women's Endurance Capri -
Offered by Runners Need

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant gym pants, 20 Jan. 2014
I bought these for my wife to use at the gym and she's very pleased with them. Comfortable and fit nicely on the waist.

Sheen Women's Quartz Watch with White Dial Analogue Display and White Resin Strap SHE-4026SB-7ADR

5.0 out of 5 stars Anniversary watch, 20 Jan. 2014
I bought this lovely looking watch for my wife for our 26th anniversary and she loves it. I was a bit worried about the strap but it looks great. Overall an excellent purchase,

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6