Profile for PeterB > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
ActiPatch Back Pain Therapy Device
ActiPatch Back Pain Therapy Device
Offered by Parisa Online

3.0 out of 5 stars Wife is slowly getting better but whether that's because of device I don't know, 2 Jun. 2016
Bought mine for my wife who had had a fall. Battery not replaceable nor rechargeable which makes device quite expensive. At 12 hrs/day usage and expected 500 hrs life from battery cost works out at £20 per month and a half before you have to buy a complete new device and you don't necessarily know if device is doing the job yet because it says that benefits will take a while to be felt.
Unless I find a way to replace batteries and they are available from the 'Pound Shop' I will have to put up with the cost if device works. Still don't know whether it works or not because we've only had it 3 weeks. Wife is slowly getting better but whether that's because of device I don't know. If it works then even if battery can't be replaced or recharged then 49p/day isn't bad to be rid of pain or for pain to be greatly reduced. Only 3 stars because of battery problem plus I still am not sure if device works.

Definitive guide to Windows 10
Definitive guide to Windows 10
by WebUser

5.0 out of 5 stars Guide to W 10, 12 April 2016
Definitive guide to W 10. Allowed MS to upgrade my W 7 system. Worked perfectly but still needed the book because although intuitive a lot of things were new to me. Am slowly working my way through the book. Best thing for me is to start at the beginning and work my way through. Others may prefer to pick and choose articles though. Whatever suits.

Citizen Women's Corso Eco-Drive Watch #EW3034-59A
Citizen Women's Corso Eco-Drive Watch #EW3034-59A

4.0 out of 5 stars Watch looks nice., 4 Mar. 2016
Present for my wife. Only had it a week hence only 4 stars. The Citizen eco drive watch that I bought for myself still goes ok after 5 years - so another Citizen. Did not find the day setting at all fiddly. Watch looks nice.

eSecure 16 Piece Watch Repair Tool Kit Set Pin & Back Remover
eSecure 16 Piece Watch Repair Tool Kit Set Pin & Back Remover
Offered by DOMU Marketplace

3.0 out of 5 stars Yet to do it but after watching the video on You Tube it seems easy. You can get the same kit from Amazon ..., 4 Mar. 2016
Bought this with a new Citizen watch; a present for my wife. She was away and I didn't know if I was going to have to shorten the strap but figured the cost of the kit was cheaper than I would have to pay a jeweller. Yet to do it but after watching the video on You Tube it seems easy. You can get the same kit from Amazon for half the price but it doesn't come with a carrying case which, at least, keeps it all together. For the money don't expect a1st class professional kit but it's good enough for an amateur.

CTEK MXS 5.0 Battery Charger with Automatic Temperature Compensation
CTEK MXS 5.0 Battery Charger with Automatic Temperature Compensation

4.0 out of 5 stars Read that old fashioned transformer chargers were not suitable for calcium types and after some research agreed and decided to g, 17 Feb. 2016
After 9 years bought a new battery for my car and decided on a calcium battery. Read that old fashioned transformer chargers were not suitable for calcium types and after some research agreed and decided to get a new smart charger. MXS 5.0 will input up to 5 Amps into a flat battery others with lower amperage capabilities will take too long to charge so decided on the MSX 5.0 (old charger will input up to 15 Amps continuous and also has a 35 A boost charge capability but at expense of high input voltage). Tried the MSX 5.0 0n the new battery and it worked according to manufacturers statements. Only 4 stars because I have not tried to recover a 'dead' battery yet so have no comments except that it will probably work. Liked the small size and accessory leads plus fact that instructions are clearly written on carrying bag in case one looses the printed instructions. Will keep the old charger for older batteries.

Omron M2 Basic Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor
Omron M2 Basic Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor

5.0 out of 5 stars Although I've always had good blood pressure I bought this as a personal monitor, 17 Dec. 2015
Although I've always had good blood pressure I bought this as a personal monitor. Easy to use and understand. Same model as my surgery uses too.

6v ac/dc quality mains 240v power supply for Omron M2 Basic blood pressure monitor replacement
Offered by CableRite

5.0 out of 5 stars 6v dc supply, 17 Dec. 2015
Read some users comments about batteries running out early so bought a mains psu too. Tried it and it works ok. Still on original batteries though. Have no idea whether mains psu supply and battery supply are diode isolated so in case they are not I recommend removing batteries before using the mains supply.

De.Solv.it Path and Patio Cleaner 5 Litre
De.Solv.it Path and Patio Cleaner 5 Litre

3.0 out of 5 stars Path and Patio Cleaner, 9 Sept. 2015
Assume it's ok. Haven't used it because the Nilfisk power water cleaner I bought at the same time did the job on its own hence the 3 stars.

Logitech M185 Wireless Mouse - Grey
Logitech M185 Wireless Mouse - Grey

5.0 out of 5 stars M185 mouse, 9 Sept. 2015
Great buy

A History of London
A History of London
by Stephen Inwood

3.0 out of 5 stars History of London, 9 Sept. 2015
This review is from: A History of London (Paperback)
Bought this for my brother in law who enjoys walks in London. It is a tome not a pocket book so it can't be carried with you; it's a true reference book. I haven't used it so I don't feel qualified to give it more than 3 stars though it could be worth 5. It's expensive if you buy new which I did. For personal and student use it's probably better to buy used.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 7, 2015 11:14 AM GMT

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7