Profile for MrsW4lk3r > Reviews

MrsW4lk3r

Umbro Youth Sports Watch with Chrono LCD Display and Black Strap
Umbro Youth Sports Watch with Chrono LCD Display and Black Strap

4.0 out of 5 stars Good watch - randomly different colour, 21 Dec 2010
Ordered this watch for my 11 year old for christmas who is always losing watches!! good price and it's a nice little watch, only random thing is the watch that arrived had a red ring around the face not black. Still a nice watch so we kept it.

The Enormous Crocodile
The Enormous Crocodile
by Roald Dahl
Price: 4.93

3.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic story, shame the book was so small, 21 Dec 2010
This review is from: The Enormous Crocodile (Paperback)
This was my son's favourite book from school, he is now 11 years old and decided to buy it for my 4 year old daughter for christmas. The book my son used to bring home was twice the size so I was really surprised when this one arrived as it is a bit small for a 4 year old.

The story itself is a classic Roald Dahl and will be loved by most children!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 23, 2011 7:51 PM BST

CAT Footwear Women's Molten Black Fur Trimmed Boot P304666 5 UK
CAT Footwear Women's Molten Black Fur Trimmed Boot P304666 5 UK
Offered by Tower-London

2.0 out of 5 stars Great look, super small :(, 17 Dec 2010
I really liked them when they arrived, particularly liked the fact they have decent grip without compromising on looking good. Unfortunately they DO come up ridiculously small and tight. Where the side toggles are elasticated, although good it doesn't go low enough to actually open the boot enough to even get my foot in. This feature is good if you are wider in the calf but as it stops above the ankle area of the boot and the stitching is all closed from there and below, no matter how hard I tried I could only get the tip on my toe in! A real shame as the design for practicality of use (especially in snow) looks and feels great, however I don't even think buying the next size up will help me so have reluctantly returned them. I'm now hunting for an alternative!!