Profile for Zoe Greenidge > Reviews

Content by Zoe Greenidge

Zoe Greenidge (Milton Keynes)

PattyBoutik Women's Polo Neck Long Sleeve Jumper (Grey 8/10)
PattyBoutik Women's Polo Neck Long Sleeve Jumper (Grey 8/10)
Offered by PattyBoutikUK

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks great, fits very well. I hope that it lasts well., 22 Sept. 2014
Delivered prompty, Looks great, fits very well. I hope that it lasts well too.

Samsung M3 Slimline 1 TB USB 3.0 Portable Hard Drive - Black
Samsung M3 Slimline 1 TB USB 3.0 Portable Hard Drive - Black
Offered by Timepiece Fashion Inc

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 26 Jun. 2014
Excellent little hard drive.

Culinare C35003 Digital Timer - White
Culinare C35003 Digital Timer - White

3.0 out of 5 stars Annoying interim interval beep (e, 25 Jun. 2014
Annoying interim interval beep (e.g. at 10 min, 5 mins etc) during the countdown makes the user think that the time has counted down to zero.

PattyBoutik Cotton Blend Textured V Neck Pocket Long Sleeve Stretch Fitted Tee
PattyBoutik Cotton Blend Textured V Neck Pocket Long Sleeve Stretch Fitted Tee

2.0 out of 5 stars Why the silly pocket?, 27 Mar. 2014
I've bought several tops for my wife from "Patty".

I was going to buy this one then noticed the POCKET!

Yikes!

No thanks!

Sony SMPN100B USB Media Player with Built-in Wi-Fi
Sony SMPN100B USB Media Player with Built-in Wi-Fi

3.0 out of 5 stars iPlayer, LoveFilm Good, LAN Streaming Bad, 20 July 2011
This product works well when watching BBC's iPlayer and other "online" services such as LoveFilm's movie streaming.

The interface is easy to use. The wireless feature can cope at "N" speeds to stream well (I'm using the latest Home Hub 3 set to it's highest WiFi speed setting).

It also plays H.264 encoded films very well from UBS memory stick or USB external drive (connected directly to the sony media streamer's USB port). HOWEVER only when the files are placed in the root directory; the Sony will not navigate or "drill-down" into folders (why Sony, Why)?

Unfortunately there is only one USB port and it's at the front (good for memory stick access - bad if you want to hide the hard-drive cable.)

I am really disappointed that it does not seem to work when it comes to streaming media via your home network (minus two stars for this)!

I installed the latest Twonky DLNA server on my iMac. However when you try to navigate to the files the Sony reports that it finds no playable files (the very same files that it will play via USB)!

I've checked the settings for my BT Home Hub 3 and Universal Plug and Play (UPnP) is turned on.

I thought that I had configured Twonky server incorrectly, however, my XBox 360 (connected to a different TV) works fantastically well with Twonky server (Microsoft? I did not expect this)!

So it looks like the problem is with the Sony media player. Come on Sony, give us a firmware update to resolve these issues!

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (Xbox 360)
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (Xbox 360)
Offered by Game Trade Online

2.0 out of 5 stars Too short :(, 28 Dec. 2009
I am a 41 year old who enjoys a bit of the First Person Shooter action.

The first Halo game was the single reason that I purchased my first XBox. The latest Gears of War, Halo 3 and Call Of Duty 4 were the reasons to get the XBox 360!

Modern Warfare looks and plays fantastically. However even though I am not very good, it only took me about a total of 5 hours to play my way though the single-player story mode. This was a BIG DISAPPOINTMENT.

Within a couple of weeks of first taking delivery of the game I sold it on EBay.

If you are mainly interested in playing on-line multiplayer, then perhaps this is the game to get (I do wonder if it is really better than say Call of Duty 4)?

If you are like me then FallOut 3 is much, much better value for your money (I've recently purchased the latest expansion pack).

Regards.

GB eye Ltd, Star Wars, Millenium Falcon (40x40cm) SC0151
GB eye Ltd, Star Wars, Millenium Falcon (40x40cm) SC0151

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality image, 14 Mar. 2009
My son loves this poster, but I was disappointed with the quality of the image, as it looks as though it had been printed on a home printer.

Christophore
Christophore
by June Stoute

4.0 out of 5 stars The Christmas story - told from a 'different' perspective, 14 Mar. 2009
This review is from: Christophore (Paperback)
This is the story of Jesus's birth - told in simple verse from the donkey's perspective. A delightful alternative to the traditional version. The illustrations are beautiful.

Asterix And The Falling Sky
Asterix And The Falling Sky
by Albert Uderzo

2.0 out of 5 stars Very disappointed, 17 Oct. 2005
As a 37 year-old, long-term fan of the Asterix series, I am very disappointed in this book. It has a very shallow story line, with little of the adventure and imagination that made me a fan of the earlier books. The older books offered something for both children and adults - this title does not.