Profile for E. N. Sumner > Reviews

Content by E. N. Sumner

E. N. Sumner "awannabe" (Liverpool UK)

HoMedics SBM-600H-GB Shiatsu Ultimate Back and Shoulder Massager
HoMedics SBM-600H-GB Shiatsu Ultimate Back and Shoulder Massager

3.0 out of 5 stars strong, 28 Jan. 2011
I also purchased the foot massager and had the same problem again because I have arthritis and fibromyalgia but both massagers were actually quite painful for me to use and I had to keep stopping. I do actually like a good firm massage but there doesn't appear to be a way to control the intensity of this so it can actually hurt, at least at first until you get more used to it.
If you don't have problems as I do then I am sure you will really enjoy it. I don't know if it's because I have a pronounced nape but had trouble getting the shoulder part to actually massage my shoulders without getting in a not very comfortable position.

HoMedics FC-100 Leg and Foot Massager
HoMedics FC-100 Leg and Foot Massager
Offered by electronics-dealsuk

3.0 out of 5 stars very strong, 28 Jan. 2011
Perhaps it's because I have arthritis problems with my feet but this massager was actually quite painful for me to use and I had to keep stopping. I do actually like a good firm massage but there doesn't appear to be a way to control the intensity of this so it can actually hurt, at least at first until you get more used to it.
If you don't have problems as I do, then I am sure you will really enjoy it.

Magical Unicorns Oracle Cards
Magical Unicorns Oracle Cards
by Doreen Virtue
Edition: Cards

5.0 out of 5 stars Magical, 5 April 2010
I collect unicorns and have developed an interest in tarot cards and when my friend showed me her set of unicorn cards I decided there and then I must have a set. They truly are magical and beautiful - what more can I say? Definitely recommended

Sony CFDS01CD Radio Recorder
Sony CFDS01CD Radio Recorder

5.0 out of 5 stars Everything I asked for, 6 Jan. 2010
My son bought this for me as a Christmas present but I did the research to decide the model I wanted. I wasn't disappointed it does all it's supposed to do - I had trouble tuning in to my local radio station with my other radio/cd's but this is brilliant and the cd player is simple to operate and good tone. I haven't used everything on it yet but all in all exactly what I wanted.

Practice Makes Perfect: Complete Spanish Grammar (Practice Makes Perfect Series)
by Gilda Nissenberg

4.0 out of 5 stars Complete Spanish Grammar, 5 Nov. 2009
Good help when learning spanish grammar - excercises help and the answers are in the back so you can check. If you us pencil and don't press hard you can share it with friends. Good value!!