Profile for Eva Weis Bentzon > Reviews

Content by Eva Weis Bentzon

Eva Weis Bentzon (Denmark)

Breakfast At Tiffany's [DVD] [1961]
Breakfast At Tiffany's [DVD] [1961]
Dvd ~ Audrey Hepburn
Offered by best_value_entertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars Sophistication and humour!, 28 Dec 2010
Breakfast at Tiffanys was a film I saw when it first came out and I have wanted to see it again for a long time. Seeing it again was wonderful. It had lost none of its appeal. Style, humour and sophistication. Lovely.

The Toll-Gate
The Toll-Gate
by Georgette Heyer

5.0 out of 5 stars I like to buy books from Amazon, 17 Mar 2010
This review is from: The Toll-Gate (Paperback)
I am very satisfied with the book I bought and the speed with which it was sent and the price.

On Writing: A Memoir of the Craft
On Writing: A Memoir of the Craft
by Stephen King
Edition: Mass Market Paperback

5.0 out of 5 stars On Writing Stephen King, 4 April 2009
I have greatly enjoyed reading this book. It has given me the desire to start writing.
I have read several of Stephen Kings books and On writing has given me an insight into his personality and how he functions as a writer.
It is interestin also because it combines biography with tecnical advice and functions as a a handbook as well an being entertaining.
I recommend it to all Stephen King readers and to lovers of the English language.

Elizabeth David: A Biography. A Mediterranean Passion
Elizabeth David: A Biography. A Mediterranean Passion
by Lisa Chaney

5.0 out of 5 stars Elisabeth David, 4 April 2009
I am a great fan of Elisabeth David. I own most of the books, she has written and have learned a lot about cooking from her. Her recipes give the food the authentic flavour of the food of the counties they are from.
The biography has made me understood a lot about the woman whose skills as a writer and cook has been such a joy to me. The book loyal to Elisabeth David, is entertaining and well written.
It is also a well designed book.
I have given it to my daughter, who has read it and enjoyed it.
I can add, that I have met Elisabeth David when she attended a food arrangement in Forum in Copenhagen, where I went to thank her. And I have visited her shop in London, which, alas is not there anymore.

The Elements of Style
The Elements of Style
by William Strunk Jr.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Elements of Style, 4 April 2009
This review is from: The Elements of Style (Paperback)
I am very satisfied with the book. It is in perfect condition and the price is fair. I received it quickly after ordering it.
It is a very interesting book, which can and already has bettered my use of the English language.
The book also has a practical size, which fits it into my small handbag.
The book was recommended to me by Stephen King in his book on writing.
A writers tool