Profile for Malachi Quinn > Reviews

Content by Malachi Quinn

Malachi Quinn

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt (PS4)
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt (PS4)
Offered by Fuzion

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic game., 1 July 2015
Incredible value for money. Fantastic game.

Batman: Arkham City (Xbox 360)
Batman: Arkham City (Xbox 360)
Offered by Bridge_Records

4.0 out of 5 stars Not a lot of content afterwards but it was great while it lasted., 26 Dec. 2013
Not the most time consuming game ever as I finished it in about 3 days. Still though, those 3 days gameplay were magical and I just LOVE the combat. So satisfying to beat 10+ thugs up with special powers and counters galore. Good storyline, solid graphics and good side missions but I found the DLCs (Catwoman, Robin, Nightwing etc.) to be a rip off so I didn't bother with them.

Red Dead Redemption - Game of The Year Edition (Xbox 360)
Red Dead Redemption - Game of The Year Edition (Xbox 360)
Offered by Ace Goods Co. Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Epic is the perfect word., 26 Dec. 2013
The scale of this game is just incredible even though games like GTAV are out now. I loved this as it was so different, and I loved the great western feel to it. The GOTY is a wise investment because after finishing the main storyline I was itching for more. Finished both now and I can safely say it was well worth the money. Great shipping time too.