Profile for JenJen > Reviews

JenJen

Running Like a Girl
Running Like a Girl

5.0 out of 5 stars Newbie 10K Runner, 14 Aug. 2013
Just finished the book it's inspirational, truthful, amusing and extremely helpful. I've started to enjoy my running rather than it become a chore I hate. My new motto is now 'endurance above speed' I've stopped caring about speed and just concentrate on the view. If you want to start running but think you can't....read this and get your trainers on we've all been there. :)

Amazon Kindle Fire HD Standing Leather Case (2nd Generation - 2012 release), Royal Purple

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible, cheap, plastic, over priced don't bother!, 25 Nov. 2012
It serves it's purpose as far as the Kindle fitting inside, but doesn't look or feel like real leather. Feels & looks like cheap badly made plastic. Colour is a very dull dark purple. Certainly not worth nearly £37! Utter rip off I went for this one as it was an official Amazon product for my Kindle. Didn't return as I had to pay to return item! It slides down a lot when you try to use the stand, after only a week parts of the grey material which acts as a hinge started to fray leaving bits of thread hanging off the cover. Stuck with mine now, stuck with being £36.99 worse off. My advice don't buy look around for a better product. Or wait till these become a lot cheaper!

5.0 out of 5 stars Cushi Tush Baby Seat, 30 Nov. 2011
Fast despatch and delivery time, colours are very bright but you get used to it.
Fantastic buy would recommend to all mums, it's been a very useful purchase.
Baby can sit and watch/play whilst I get on with washing, cooking etc....also means
he can practise sitting up and leaning without falling over.
Feeding times are much less hassle now.
Thank you Cushi Tush!
J&L xx

Fly London Women's Maos Boot Leather Petrol P210389024 5 UK
Fly London Women's Maos Boot Leather Petrol P210389024 5 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Fly London Women's Maos Boot Leather - Petrol size 5, 24 Sept. 2011
Recently bought these boots, utterly gorgeous colour not sure what colour petrol is but either way I LOVE THESE BOOTS!

Went for the size 5 as I've always had problems with mid-calf and high calf boots but these looked perfect
even for a 5ft 2" hobbit such as myself.

Can't wait to buy leggings, shorts skirts and tunics ready for autumn/winter now.

Only thing I would say is the elastic laces aren't my thing so will change them for boot ones eventually.

xx

*EDIT* Glad I got them when I did, looking at the prices now!

If they come back again at a good price may try the size 4 as my 5's seem too baggy
round the back of the heel, but otherwise I love them.