Profile for Reviewer > Reviews

Content by Reviewer

Reviewer "Jem" (North East, England)

Page: 1 | 2
Little Tikes Hide and Slide Climber
Little Tikes Hide and Slide Climber

4.0 out of 5 stars Great little climber but only for tots..., 16 Jun 2014
I bought this climber for my two girls aged 20 months and 3 1/2 years. Neither are particularly adventurous or physically advanced so I thought it would provide a nice little piece of garden entertainment for them. The recommended age bracket is from 2-6 years. However, both girls clambered onto it straight away and were somewhat underwhelmed by the slide. My oldest finds the most enjoyment from jumping from the top of the slide to the floor and my youngest generally opts for the challenge of ascending the slide rather than descending it. Neither child has shown any interest in hiding underneath it because the space is really too small.

On a positive note, it is very easy to put together - it requires no tools and I managed to build it myself in less than half an hour. It is sturdy and well made and has withstood a lot of jumping on the top platform. The one advantage of it being so low level is the fact that I can be confident about leaving both my girls to play on it in the garden without me feeling like I have to be standing right next to them to supervise at all times.

In conclusion I would definitely recommend this product, but only for kids aged 3 and under.

Diono Travel Pal In-Car Organiser (Black)
Diono Travel Pal In-Car Organiser (Black)

5.0 out of 5 stars Keeps toys tidy and organised between two car seats, 26 Aug 2013
I use this between my two daughters car seats. Its the perfect size to keep small board books and toys, as well as sections for pens, drinks and snacks. Folds down flat when not in use. The back seat of my car is definitely tidier as a result of having this.

Kids Travel Play Tray - Childrens Car Seat Buggy Pushchair Lap Tray (Red)
Kids Travel Play Tray - Childrens Car Seat Buggy Pushchair Lap Tray (Red)
Offered by Home & Travel

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 26 Aug 2013
I bought this for my 2 1/2 year old daughter to use on her car seat for long journeys and she absolutely loves it. She can now happily sit and read books without them slipping off her lap, do colouring in and eat snacks without dropping crumbs all over her lap and seat. The only negative is that she insists on having it on for every journey now! Well made and durable.

Bananagrams Game
Bananagrams Game
Offered by Vinsani (UK Seller)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fun!, 11 Jan 2013
This review is from: Bananagrams Game (Toy)
A great, portable and easy to master game for people who want a quick alternative to scrabble. Thoroughly recommended and great fun.

BabyBjörn Cover for Baby Carrier (City Black)
BabyBjörn Cover for Baby Carrier (City Black)

3.0 out of 5 stars Expensive and not water proof!, 11 Jan 2013
I bought this product to use in the cold Canadian winter over my Baby Bjorn sling - it fits nicely and looks smart, but I was a little disappointed that it isn't padded or waterproof. I also find that the hood tends to blow down easily when it is windy. Not sure it was really worth buying the Bjorn-specific cover when there are much cheaper options on the market.

Graco Quattro Tour Duo Raincover
Graco Quattro Tour Duo Raincover

5.0 out of 5 stars A necessity!, 11 Jan 2013
Fits perfectly over my double buggy and seems durable and hard wearing. It is quite a big item so takes time to fit over the pushchair, but keeps both seats well protected from the rain.

Lansinoh Disposable Nursing Pads (60 Pieces)
Lansinoh Disposable Nursing Pads (60 Pieces)

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 11 Jan 2013
I have used a selection of different nursing pads. My only issue with these are that they come individually wrapped (rather than in packs of two like Tommy Tippee ones) - which means there is an excess of packaging. Otherwise, they are slim fitting and absorb very well so I would definitely use them again.

BrainBox - Football
BrainBox - Football
Offered by Buy-For-Less-Online

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fun gift for a boy, 11 Jan 2013
This review is from: BrainBox - Football (Toy)
I bought this as a gift for a football mad 7 year old boy and he loves it. His mum and dad have had great fun playing with it too, so thoroughly recommended and great price.

Manhattan Toy Skwish (Classic)
Manhattan Toy Skwish (Classic)
Offered by Kiddie kloud

5.0 out of 5 stars Great baby toy, 11 Jan 2013
This is beautifully made with gender-neutral colours and wooden beads which make a lovely gentle clonking noise when the toy is moved around. My 4 month old is able to handle it easily and take it to her mouth to explore safely, and my two year old keeps wanting to play with the beads!

Bashful Bunny - Cream - Medium Size - by Jellycat
Bashful Bunny - Cream - Medium Size - by Jellycat

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 11 Jan 2013
I can't fault this toy - I would say that the bunny appears more white in colour than cream as desciribed - but my 2 year old daughter absolutely loves it.

Page: 1 | 2