Profile for Hannah > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
A Shade of Vampire 4: A Shadow of Light
A Shade of Vampire 4: A Shadow of Light

5.0 out of 5 stars And onto 5!, 19 Jan 2014
Loved bella forrests books from start to finish in this series and I am not stopping now! Can't wait to read a blaze of Sun!

A Shade of Vampire 3: A Castle of Sand
A Shade of Vampire 3: A Castle of Sand

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow,wow,wow!!!!!!, 14 Jan 2014
I've read this series from the beginning and I can't stop! Bella Forrest is an amazing author and I can't wait to read the rest of the series! :) :)

Keep You from Harm (Remedy Book 1)
Keep You from Harm (Remedy Book 1)
Price: 1.81

5.0 out of 5 stars Nooooo!, 1 Jan 2014
When's the next one coming out!? I can't wait! I think everyone will enjoy this book if you like a bit of romance that is nowhere near perfect. The two main characters have such a hard life that you really feel for them. Can't wait till the next one comes out!

The Kissing Deadline
The Kissing Deadline
Price: 1.79

4.0 out of 5 stars Loved it! Go Emily!, 30 Dec 2013
I've loved all the Emily Evans books so far and I've read them in less than 3 days each! I love that so many books are out already so I can read them without having to wait for more! Emily Evans rocks!

Serial Hottie
Serial Hottie
Price: 1.81

5.0 out of 5 stars More! More!, 30 Dec 2013
This review is from: Serial Hottie (Kindle Edition)
I loved it soooo much. I especially loved the extras at the end of the book written from Seth's point of view. The plot was well thought out and I thought Ellie's the sort of sister I would want. And once Angela broke out of her wicked daydream she was a pretty cool character too! Kelly Oram is without a doubt is my favourite author at the moment and I've almost read all her books on kindle. Please don't stop Kelly!!

A Shade of Vampire 2: A Shade of Blood
A Shade of Vampire 2: A Shade of Blood

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely amazing Bella forrest!!, 27 Dec 2013
I love the vampire books so far and can't wait to get my hands on the third book! I recommend this book to all as it is a well thought out plot and you never get tired of the new characters on the scene.

Intimate Deception
Intimate Deception
Price: 3.49

4.0 out of 5 stars Couldn't put it down!, 23 Dec 2013
I loved it! The charactors were really well thought out and the story had too many twists and turns to count!

The Real McCoy
The Real McCoy
Price: 3.49

4.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 9 Dec 2013
This review is from: The Real McCoy (Kindle Edition)
I loved this book. If you like a good old fashioned romance then you'll LOVE the real McCoy. I love the plot, it's very imaginative and the characters are unique in every single way

The Elite
The Elite

5.0 out of 5 stars !!!!!!!!!!!, 14 Nov 2013
This review is from: The Elite (Kindle Edition)
Love love loved it! I can't believe all the different turns in this book and I can't wait till another comes out. Keep writing kiera!

The Selection
The Selection

5.0 out of 5 stars Can't wait till number 2!!, 10 Nov 2013
This review is from: The Selection (Kindle Edition)
Love, love, loved it! Everything flows and some of the names of people or places are so inventive, it's hard to find that In books. Thank you so much for becoming an author Keira!!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6