Profile for Andrea > Reviews

Dvd ~ Liz Garbus
Offered by Dogwoof Ltd.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very great documentary!, 20 May 2012
Bobby Fischer Against the World [DVD]

Can just recommend this movie, even you are not playing chess. It is a drama being so highly talented ... and so highly isolated.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Sexy Pants that lift your bum !, 20 May 2012
I love the Sodacoda products!
Have bought few spare pants now to add to the silicone padded pants product.
You can insert two silicone pads for double boost and for a more natural look use only one pad for each pocket.
The material is soft and no ironing is required.
I'm a UK 12 and must say size L is a bit small and size XL fits me very well.
Regards the black pants ... it might stains so it's better to wash the pants first before wearing.
I noticed it as I did not wash the black pants and it bleed a bit into the silicone pads.
All in all I'm happy with the service and products.
Return was easy (size L was small) and you have 14 days so you don't need to rush as well.

SODACODA SILICONE PADS Buttocks Collection - SPARE PANTS ONLY WITHOUT SILICONE! - Low Rise Brief Style - High Quality Body Shaping Underwear - Black or Nude (S-XXL)

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Finally a Sexy A**!, 3 May 2012
THICKER & BIGGER SILICONE PADS Buttocks Bum Padded Pants Butt Enhancers with Tummy Control Brief - High Quality Body Shaping Underwear - Black or Nude (S-XL)

This is my third silicone pads purchase from SodaCoda.
When I lost weight my butt went first but now I don't care because the silicon pants filled me back in.
Genetics I'm overly generous with chest so wearing the silicone padded pants make me feel more balanced and boosted my self-esteem.
The silicon might be a bit visible if wearing very thin material but if wearing jeans, skirt or hot pants you will look sexy !
I've received so many compliments :). I'll be buying more in future as I'm still dieting and need the pants in a smaller size. This company has great customer service. I asked them if they sell the panty only as I would like to try a smaller size and they sent me the panty only as a free gift after my third purchase! One thing is important to be aware about the sizes....they come a bit smaller, so pls follow the seller's advice. Like 12 (UK) = XL.

Bosch PTK 3.6 V Cordless Tacker (discontinued by manufacturer)
Bosch PTK 3.6 V Cordless Tacker (discontinued by manufacturer)

3.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, ... but works slow, 15 Nov. 2010
This is a good german brand, but the product compared to three other tools I already have from BOSCH is not that best. It's working slowely, you always need pressure to make a shot and it isn't working on a soft surface/ground.