Profile for Joan Kay Johannsen > Reviews

Content by Joan Kay Johannsen

Joan Kay Johannsen "Yakay" (Denmark)

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Very handy indeed, 2 Dec 2012
These bicycle lights are perfect for me. So easy to attach, so easy to have in one's handbag and they really tell the traffic "here I come". Such a good product for the price. Right now I don't know if it is best to buy new batteries when they run out, or just buy new lights. I have the feeling that the latter is probably cheapest.

SunSnoozer Pram Cover
SunSnoozer Pram Cover
Offered by Baby Beamers

5.0 out of 5 stars I wish I had come up with this idea!, 2 May 2012
If only something like this had been available when I had small children! I was looking for a practical present for a friend who has just had a baby, and I came across this pram cover. I like the consideration that has gone into the making of this product; protecting baby's face from harmful UV radiation, with mum still able to see her little one, vice versa. The quality feels really good, and the numerous ways of opening/closing it is a huge advantage, as is the fact that you can leave it on the pram. It's easy to use, completely hassle free, and my friend loves it. She has even removed the parasol from her pram, as the SunSnoozer does a much better job. I so wish I had come up with this idea!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Powerful little magnets, 24 Nov 2011
I use these magnets as painkillers and despite their size, they really truly do the job. They are of a very high quality.

Musikken Fra Ornen Feat. Misen
Musikken Fra Ornen Feat. Misen

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful music, 24 Nov 2011
I bought this CD due to loving the title song, FORGIVENESS, to the Danish TV series - THE EAGLE. I not only like the theme song, but all of them. Very creative music.

25mm dia x 2mm thick N42 Neodymium Magnet - 3.7kg Pull (Pack Of 2) - Strong Craft Magnets
Offered by first4magnets™

5.0 out of 5 stars Effective, 24 Nov 2011
I use these incredible magnets as painkillers. They really do the job. I have tried different types of magnets, but these seem to be the best.

The Body Talk System: The Missing Link to Optimum Health
The Body Talk System: The Missing Link to Optimum Health
by John E. Veltheim

4.0 out of 5 stars Short and Sweet, 1 Jun 2010
Very good book for people wanting a quick introduction to The Body Talk System. It inspires you to read more. Good book.

Food Your Miracle Medicine: How Food Can Prevent and Treat Over 100 Symptoms and Problems
by Jean Carper

5.0 out of 5 stars Inspirational, 1 Jun 2010
An inspirational book - gets you thinking about different constructive alternatives for one's health. That's the way life should be.

Carpoint 5010031 Protective Cover Polyester for 2 Bicycles
Carpoint 5010031 Protective Cover Polyester for 2 Bicycles

5.0 out of 5 stars Good solution, 1 Jun 2010
What a good solution to cover bikes. The hooks stay in place and the cover really does function as it should. Great.