Profile for Mr. S. Mcmurray > Reviews

Chuckit! Max Glow Ball Medium 2.5-inch, 1 pack
Offered by CuteBitz Limited
Price: 8.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Chuckit! Max Glow Ball Medium 2.5-inch, 1 pack, 7 Dec 2012
Not cheap for a ball. However, well made product, glows OK, don't know who has more fun, me or the dog? can re-charge the glow out on the walk with my head torch. Medium size 2.5inch fits a standard ball thrower perfectly.

Orthaheel Regular Large 1 Pack
Orthaheel Regular Large 1 Pack
Offered by Footcare UK Ltd
Price: 21.90

4.0 out of 5 stars Orthaheel Inserts., 7 Dec 2012
I have these inserts in several pairs of shoes. They give me just a little more confidence/support. I find them annoyingly priced, although they are of good quality. Bought these on special, as whenever I see them reduced I tend to pick em up.

Non Return Valve For Pond Airpump Line or Aquaium Pump Airline
Non Return Valve For Pond Airpump Line or Aquaium Pump Airline
Offered by PeakPit
Price: 2.29

4.0 out of 5 stars Non Return Valve For Pond Airpump Line or Aquaium Pump Airline, 7 Dec 2012
I do not use these for their intended use. I put 150mm of 5mm tube on either side, and use for a stress free system to bleed brakes on my cars. And for this they work well.

10 x GP AG1 LR621 LR620 LR60, L621, L620, 164, 362 1.5v Alkaline coin cell button batteries
Offered by Sale2Save
Price: 1.65

4.0 out of 5 stars 10 x LR620, 7 Dec 2012
Never seen this size coin cell before. Quick easy solution, and too cheap to worry about. Job done. Well pleased.

Draper DIY Series 19622 11-Piece Metric Combination Spanner Set
Draper DIY Series 19622 11-Piece Metric Combination Spanner Set
Price: 10.80

3.0 out of 5 stars Draper DIY Series 19622 11-Piece Metric Combination Spanner Set, 7 Dec 2012
A good selection of sizes, I potter around my aging car, and for this these are absolutely fine. I needed a 7mm spanner, to use maybe twice a year if that. A single was going to cost 6.95. For another 5 I'm covered for pretty much anything I need for a car, plus it's always good to have doubles/spares.

210.5 Orange
210.5 Orange
Offered by The Country Collection
Price: 5.50

4.0 out of 5 stars 210.5 Orange, 7 Dec 2012
This review is from: 210.5 Orange (Misc.)
Its a whistle, its orange, and the dog definitely definitely hears it. She doesn't do a thing I want, but that's not the whistles fault....its the idiot on the end of it.

Mens Kids PowerLayer Compression Base Layer / Baselayer Top Long Sleeve Under Shirt - Mock Neck - XX Large - Navy
Offered by SportsShopUK
Price: 14.95

3.0 out of 5 stars Mens Kids PowerLayer Compression Base Layer / Baselayer Top Long Sleeve Under Shirt - Mock Neck, 7 Dec 2012
Nothing wrong with this garment although I was hoping for a firmer fabric. Instead I use this more like a traditional thermal top. Its fine but it aint Under Armour, but then again it aint 32 quid.

1000 Mile 1187 Tactel Anklet Sock White Mens -  Large 9 - 11 UK
1000 Mile 1187 Tactel Anklet Sock White Mens - Large 9 - 11 UK
Price: 8.99

5.0 out of 5 stars 1000 Mile 1187 Tactel Anklet Sock White Men's, 7 Dec 2012
I use these as a liner sock for golf. Summer and Winter, I love em. The sock within a sock idea works brilliantly. Every 1000 mile sock I've ever bought have been awesome, I'm a big fan.

Gardman Cast Iron Beetle Boot Jack
Gardman Cast Iron Beetle Boot Jack
Offered by One Click Wonder
Price: 7.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Gardman Cast Iron Beetle Boot Jack, 7 Dec 2012
This review is from: Gardman Cast Iron Beetle Boot Jack
Good robust design. As many have stated before, it sits outside the back door. Makes removing wellies a breeze. 6.49 delivered, I think it represents great value.

More Mile California Compression Socks Black
More Mile California Compression Socks Black
Offered by Active Human Ltd
Price: 5.99

4.0 out of 5 stars More Mile California Compression Socks Black, 7 Dec 2012
Never tried compression sock before, so I'm somewhat a novice. I have in the past used 'skins' compression sleeves, and I only really use for golf/long walks. These socks are 33% cheaper, and more convenient. I am not a fan of technical socks that are sized s, m, l, etc as the whole point is to have a specific fit. However I am a size 10 foot, and my calf at is widest is 17 inches. The size Large is fine for me, but in a perfect world they could be a touch tighter (but I mean only a touch), having said that, if they were a touch tighter they would probably be a bit difficult to get on, hence negating the aforementioned convenience. So there it is. If I want a correctly supporting garment, I would go for a more accurate 'sleeve' type garment. If I want a cheaper, more convenient alternative, I would buy a compression sock, and I would have no problem buying these again.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-12