Profile for Mr. S. Mcmurray > Reviews

Chuckit Tennis Ball Launcher
Chuckit Tennis Ball Launcher
Offered by Purely Pet Supplies

5.0 out of 5 stars Usual "CHUCKIT" Quality Product., 20 Aug 2013
Another Superb quality item by "Chuckit". Much more solid than other launchers. The only point is that as it is so solid the tip lacks a bit bit of flex when throwing, this tend to release the ball more upwards than forwards, and takes a bit of getting used to. Having said that the ball flying shorter but higher is a little easier on the dog, and she can get to the ball while its still bouncing high, which she seems to enjoy. I think from now on if I need anything for the dog, and Chuckit make a product I will use them. Sometimes a little more in price, but worth it I think. Buy some "ultra" balls and you are pretty much set.

SanDisk Clip Zip 8GB MP3 Player with FM Radio - Grey
SanDisk Clip Zip 8GB MP3 Player with FM Radio - Grey
Offered by Payton Products

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little set, 17 July 2013
This is a great little unit, easy to store on, decent radio, though not DAB. I would not be without mine now, and no way am I doing £100 on a mapple or other such brand.

1000 Mile Support Sock White - Men's Large (9-11.5UK)
1000 Mile Support Sock White - Men's Large (9-11.5UK)

5.0 out of 5 stars 1000 mile socks are top., 17 July 2013
I love 1000 mile socks, I must have 12 pairs. These are an excellent liner, or stand alone sock. Great wickability. Blister free feet.......priceless.

Lloytron Desk Fan 50 watt White - 3 speed
Lloytron Desk Fan 50 watt White - 3 speed

5.0 out of 5 stars Good cheap fan., 17 July 2013
Bought this fan last summer. Good solid unit. Fixed or Oscillating, 3 speeds, quiet, and since the weather warmed up............Soooooooo glad I bought it. Not the prettiest, but it is a good fan.

Daffodil ULT300 Dual Powered USB Light - 28 Bulb Reading Lamp with Desk / Headboard Clamp and Flexible Gooseneck - Battery (4xAA Not Included) or USB Power - 3 Brightness Levels - PC and MAC Compatible
Offered by Daffodil UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Very useful light., 17 July 2013
Much better than other portable led's I have tried. Good light variation, multi directional. The clip is genorous, battery or usb. I have bought several, they seem to raise and lower the price a bit. At £6.95 BUY IT, at £16.90....not so much!

Pet Head Dry Clean Waterless Spray Shampoo, 450 ml
Pet Head Dry Clean Waterless Spray Shampoo, 450 ml
Offered by Online for Pets

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice smell, But......, 17 July 2013
This is a good product, perfect for the dog that just cannot stay out of any body of water withing 500 miles. however, I have in the past used a similar pump spray to train my dog and stop certain behaviours. When I use this product, she gets proper confused thinking she has done something wrong. So although I like the product.....for me, I will not be buying it again....

Rosewood Soft Protection Salon Grooming Slicker Brush Medium
Rosewood Soft Protection Salon Grooming Slicker Brush Medium

4.0 out of 5 stars I like it, Dog does not., 17 July 2013
Great comb, I use it on my golden lab as a final brush. The brush makes a bit of a scraping noise, and I think this freaks the dog out a bit. Makes brushing a fun challenge.

AWDis Hooded Sweatshirt - Bottle Green XXL
AWDis Hooded Sweatshirt - Bottle Green XXL

3.0 out of 5 stars OK, 17 July 2013
OK quality, nothing special, good fit, good size, Personally I was after something with a little more weight. Suppose I need to spend a little more dough!

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Handy., 17 July 2013
Im getting used to making do, and mending. This velcro is perfectly fine for repairing a knee brace that had lost its grab. Plenty of it, will last for years.

Logitech X-140 Multimedia Speakers (2.0)
Logitech X-140 Multimedia Speakers (2.0)
Offered by MrTronics

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value.q, 17 July 2013
I have bought 3 sets of these now. For the money I cannot fault them. All too often I have spent so much more money on audio, and unless sitting in a specially built arena, with proper floors and walls, and furnishings, I just cannot justify it any longer. These can be placed wherever I need them and for £15 delivered I do not need any more than these give.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-12