Profile for TripleA > Reviews

Content by TripleA

TripleA

Wildstar Standard Edition (PC DVD)
Wildstar Standard Edition (PC DVD)
Offered by Bonisell

5.0 out of 5 stars Rekindled my love for MMORPGS, 8 July 2014
As a player that had almost given up on all MMORPGs, this game has rediscovered why I spent so much time on them. The game still has the familiar feeling other games but it does so in such a unique and humorous way. Since this is not based on a novel or any past IP, it has limitless potential.

It can create anything without restriction. It has only been out a month and I have thoroughly enjoyed myself. What's even more incredible is that you do not even have to pay subscription if you earn enough in-game currency where you can actually purchase game time! If you are on the fence about this, I'd say just try it! They've already released their first major update too!

However, there are many bugs to fix still and end game is a bit of a hit and miss so far. This happens to all major MMORPGs and I believe the game will fixed and more content added very soon.

Clearzine (2 Bottles) - The Top Rated Acne Treatment Pill. Eliminates Acne, Blackheads, Redness, Blotchiness and Zits - 60 capsules each
Offered by Best Health Shop

4.0 out of 5 stars Seeing definite improvements!, 8 July 2014
Let me just say I am a sufferer of Acne and have been since I was 12 or 13. I have tried many antibiotics, creams and even resorted to other medicines. Although I don't breakout as much, but when I do, they come back big and red. So far I've been taking this pill for the past week and I am nearing the end of my first bottle but I have to say, I can see definite improvements to my skin. The Acne is still there but reduced in size and hasn't completely gone yet (hopefully this will improve!).But the old marks and red marks/scars on my face have begun to fade and my overall skin looks clearer than it has been for a while! I take the maximum dosage everyday and will continue to do so to see if it will finally clear all of my acne problems.

World of Warcraft: Cataclysm Expansion Pack (PC/Mac DVD)
World of Warcraft: Cataclysm Expansion Pack (PC/Mac DVD)
Offered by Mayflower Stores

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun while it lasted, 30 July 2011
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
The game is very fun, but it does fall short when you have reached end level and the only thing to do is grind gear just to get into raids!...New guild system is great and the perks are fantastic however, You really need friends to play with you or it gets very tedious fast.