Profile for Olga Skolysz > Reviews

Raleigh RNH360 North Rounder Comfort Handlebar - Silver
Raleigh RNH360 North Rounder Comfort Handlebar - Silver
Offered by bikes4life limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased!, 19 Mar. 2013
If you like to ride your bike with your back straight - this bar is a very good upgrade to your bike :)

10 extra refil coins page pocket size 45x45mm for SCHULZ coins album type standard 221 and series E
Offered by Craft Sales Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Can recommend!, 14 Mar. 2013
I'm very pleased with those, the quality is good and I received them very quickly.
I actually use them to store guitar picks I collect, this size works perfectly.

Body Sculpture Massage Figure Twister
Body Sculpture Massage Figure Twister

5.0 out of 5 stars Good basic workout!, 14 Mar. 2013
This review is from: TY-DR-DT019 (Sports)
I'm really pleased with the twister, it provides great way to exercise even if you don't have that much free time. I use it mornings and evenings and after few weeks I can see the first effects, can exercise for longer each time and my shape got much better.
In the box there was also a paper with few example exercises and I found it quite useful, especially that I didn't think you can also tone your arms with this one.
The surface is not slippery and can be used both barefoot and while wearing shoes.
There is a weight restriction (100kg) for users, but otherwise I think it is good to be used by anyone :)
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 9, 2013 5:54 AM BST

exspect EX326 - SAMSUNG GALAXY S2 SCREEN PROTECTOR MATTE
exspect EX326 - SAMSUNG GALAXY S2 SCREEN PROTECTOR MATTE
Offered by Fuzion

1.0 out of 5 stars waste of money, 14 Mar. 2013
I know the price kind of indicated that it won't be that good, but I didn't expect it will be that bad. I took it off my phone after 2 days, you could see every little smudge on the screen.
Also the screen protector was cheap but the shipping charge was way too much for the normal letter they send it by.