Profile for sarajay > Reviews

The Last Empress
The Last Empress
Price: 4.12

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it!, 29 Dec 2013
This review is from: The Last Empress (Kindle Edition)
So entranced by this tale based on fact. I had to go and look up a brief history of China, it is all so fascinating!

Tangled Vines (Tales of the Scavenger's Daughters Book 2)
Tangled Vines (Tales of the Scavenger's Daughters Book 2)
Price: 3.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Great story!, 29 Dec 2013
I LOVE these books. Such an enthralling story that I can't wait to get back to it after I've put it down.

Swift Traditional Tin Can Punch & Bottle Opener
Swift Traditional Tin Can Punch & Bottle Opener
Offered by Harts Of Stur
Price: 1.70

5.0 out of 5 stars At last!, 10 Dec 2013
Been looking for one of these for years, as I remember my mother using one. So pleased to find it, I bought several to give to friends and family!

Tears of the Jaguar
Tears of the Jaguar
Price: 3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 10 Dec 2013
Great story. Combining archaeology, espionage, and British royal family connections. The tale expands and expands and kept me involved so I had to keep going back to see what happened next. A great read!

Tesa 50mm x 25m Universal Double Sided Tape
Tesa 50mm x 25m Universal Double Sided Tape
Price: 7.93

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 10 Dec 2013
Wonderful, wonderful tape! I have a long carpet runner that has "walked" along the hallway for months. Tried everything to make it stay still but nothing worked. Until I tried this Tesa tape. Easy to apply, and the runner hasn't moved a millimetre since it's been down. Can't recommend it enough. Well worth the money!

The Incorrigible Children of Ashton Place: Book I
The Incorrigible Children of Ashton Place: Book I
Price: 2.40

5.0 out of 5 stars I didn't realise this was a teenagers book!, 29 Nov 2013
I thoroughly enjoyed this, and the other two books in the series. A delightful tale, that kept me entranced. I did wonder why explanations were given for facts that I thought everyone would know, but then discovered the books were actually written for young adults. Never mind, it was a most enjoyable read. But I did find that the final story ended suddenly, with lots of loose ends still not tied up. Perhaps there will be another one?

The Curious Case of Benjamin Button and Other Tales of the Jazz Age
The Curious Case of Benjamin Button and Other Tales of the Jazz Age
Price: 0.77

5.0 out of 5 stars A great read, 12 Jun 2013
Fascinating! I had heard of the tale of Benjamin Button, but never read it before. It was entrancing. The other stories in the book were equally as good, and I couldn't put them down till finished!