Profile for MR.B > Reviews

Content by MR.B

MR.B "A.B" (UK)

The Legendary Magic Oven Glove Hot Surface Handler (PAIR) - Cook, Adjust, Repair & Work Safely with the glove that can withstand temperatures of up to 540°F
Offered by Grendle_Enterprises

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 29 Nov. 2014
Very gd item, came in on time, 10/10

F1 Review: 2003 [DVD]
F1 Review: 2003 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Formula 1 Review
Offered by Special Interests

5.0 out of 5 stars Sup pleased, 21 Oct. 2013
This review is from: F1 Review: 2003 [DVD] (DVD)
Another f1 DVD for dad glad that he was happy about it he been watching and seeing them for along time. A* :)

Pokemon Card Game Call Of Legends Booster Box 36 Packs
Pokemon Card Game Call Of Legends Booster Box 36 Packs
Offered by Gaming Broker SHIP FROM USA

5.0 out of 5 stars Super, 21 Oct. 2013
Very happy I got my hands on this, another box to add to my collection. Now all I have to do is open them all up ha ha ha lol.

Pokemon Diamond and Pearl Booster Box (36 Packs)
Pokemon Diamond and Pearl Booster Box (36 Packs)

5.0 out of 5 stars Very happy, 21 Oct. 2013
Glad that I got this booster box I spent ages opening all the packs and I was like a kid again ( still am lol). Aaa***

2005 Fia Formula One World Championship Review [DVD] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC]

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice work, 21 Oct. 2013
When I got this DVD it was region 1/2 can't remember but when I put it on my DVD player it did work but I can watch it on my ps4. So not bad next time I will double check with seller. B-

F1 Review: 2004 - Michael Does It Again! [DVD]
F1 Review: 2004 - Michael Does It Again! [DVD]
Dvd ~ Formula 1
Offered by Disc-uk

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 21 Oct. 2013
Very happy that I got this, happy birthday daddy he was so shocked when I got this lol. A* brilliant

Rainbow Skinny Tie
Rainbow Skinny Tie
Offered by London Accessories Boutique

3.0 out of 5 stars Overall not bad, 21 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Rainbow Skinny Tie
I excepted it to be normal size in stead it wa a skinning ties. It was ment for a one off piece use, overall ok but double check details before buying 3/5. Ok.

iPad Mini Case - Red Leather 360 Rotating Smart Cover for iPad Mini 3rd, 2nd and 1st generation, with screen protector
Offered by Purplemoose007

4.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 8 Oct. 2013
Very gd case it last a very ga there is a few bits coming of but not a lot just the edges, no biggie

Pokemon Black and White Plasma Blast Booster (Box of 36)
Pokemon Black and White Plasma Blast Booster (Box of 36)
Offered by Gaming Broker SHIP FROM USA

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 8 Oct. 2013
Very happy that I got the booster box. My boy was very happy to get it on his b-day. a**
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 8, 2013 7:56 PM GMT

5" RANDOM ORBITAL AIR SANDER VACUUM TYPE
5" RANDOM ORBITAL AIR SANDER VACUUM TYPE
Offered by one_stop_shopping

4.0 out of 5 stars gd prodact, 6 Feb. 2012
this is a gd item to have but i made a mistake a got the wrong item .it is what i want but this is a vacume form, i wanted a battery 5 random orbit sander ( if any 1 does want a item read carfully what it is and discribed as). still a gd item and on time at your front door when i got it.