Profile for MR.B > Reviews

Dvd ~ Formula 1 Review
Offered by specialinterests
Price: 16.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Sup pleased, 21 Oct 2013
This review is from: F1 Review: 2003 [DVD] (DVD)
Another f1 DVD for dad glad that he was happy about it he been watching and seeing them for along time. A* :)

Pokemon Card Game Call Of Legends Booster Box 36 Packs
Pokemon Card Game Call Of Legends Booster Box 36 Packs
Offered by Gaming Broker SHIP FROM USA
Price: 69.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Super, 21 Oct 2013
Very happy I got my hands on this, another box to add to my collection. Now all I have to do is open them all up ha ha ha lol.

Pokemon Diamond and Pearl Booster Box (36 Packs)
Pokemon Diamond and Pearl Booster Box (36 Packs)
Offered by Antosh1981
Price: 59.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Very happy, 21 Oct 2013
Glad that I got this booster box I spent ages opening all the packs and I was like a kid again ( still am lol). Aaa***

2005 Fia Formula One World Championship Review [DVD] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC]
Dvd ~ Artist Not Provided

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice work, 21 Oct 2013
When I got this DVD it was region 1/2 can't remember but when I put it on my DVD player it did work but I can watch it on my ps4. So not bad next time I will double check with seller. B-

F1 Review: 2004 - Michael Does It Again! [DVD]
F1 Review: 2004 - Michael Does It Again! [DVD]
Dvd ~ Formula 1
Offered by specialinterests
Price: 16.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 21 Oct 2013
Very happy that I got this, happy birthday daddy he was so shocked when I got this lol. A* brilliant

Rainbow Skinny Tie
Rainbow Skinny Tie
Offered by Indisguise Party store
Price: 6.25

3.0 out of 5 stars Overall not bad, 21 Oct 2013
This review is from: Rainbow Skinny Tie
I excepted it to be normal size in stead it wa a skinning ties. It was ment for a one off piece use, overall ok but double check details before buying 3/5. Ok.

Red Leather 360 Degree Rotating Smart Case for the New iPad Mini 2 (with Retina Display) and iPad Mini (1st Generation) with Full Sleep Wake Compatibility
Offered by Purplemoose007
Price: 11.90

4.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 8 Oct 2013
Very gd case it last a very ga there is a few bits coming of but not a lot just the edges, no biggie

Pokemon Black and White Plasma Blast Booster (Box of 36)
Pokemon Black and White Plasma Blast Booster (Box of 36)
Price: 74.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 8 Oct 2013
Very happy that I got the booster box. My boy was very happy to get it on his b-day. a**
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 8, 2013 7:56 PM GMT

5" RANDOM ORBITAL AIR SANDER VACUUM TYPE
5" RANDOM ORBITAL AIR SANDER VACUUM TYPE
Offered by LOUS HARDWARE STORE
Price: 35.29

4.0 out of 5 stars gd prodact, 6 Feb 2012
this is a gd item to have but i made a mistake a got the wrong item .it is what i want but this is a vacume form, i wanted a battery 5 random orbit sander ( if any 1 does want a item read carfully what it is and discribed as). still a gd item and on time at your front door when i got it.