Profile for HeroSword168 > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
LEGO Super Heroes 76007: Iron Man Malibu Mansion Attack
LEGO Super Heroes 76007: Iron Man Malibu Mansion Attack

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Lego Superheroes playset., 8 Feb 2014
Because it is lego and also I am a big fan of Marvel Superheroes. I absolutely love it ! Brilliant set with cutie minifigures.

Dead Island Riptide: Zombie Bait Edition (Xbox 360)
Dead Island Riptide: Zombie Bait Edition (Xbox 360)

4.0 out of 5 stars Bait edition Xbox 360, 29 Aug 2013
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
I am a collector and have been collecting many limited and special editions of computer games. I must admit this unique collector edition may not be everyone cup of tea. Unless you are a hardcore fan of zombie and gory games otherwise please don't buy or collect . As to me this is just another collectible item from a zombie game that I enjoy playing. And the price crashed from original £99.99 to now over 50% off. What a bargain ! Grab it while it is still available at this low price. As other online shops are still selling between £62-£72 ! Hope this helps and good luck and hope you will enjoy both the game and/or the statue .

Massage Imperial Deluxe Lightweight Ivory White 3-Section Portable Massage Table Couch Bed Reiki
Offered by HRH HILL Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommend and will buy from seller again, 29 Aug 2013
Fast delivery. Good packaging. Great communication. Professional service. Very good quality with the low price I paid. Will
Recommend this item to people who are into massage and looking for a reasonable quality massage table. Easy to set up and to adjust height to suit individual. Many thanks.

Supergets® Samsung Galaxy S3 mini I8190 Hot Pink Side Flip Wallet PU Leather Case Covers, Screen Protector and Mini Stylus
Offered by Glisteni Glisten

4.0 out of 5 stars Generally a good product, 3 Feb 2013
It protects the phone and looks very stylish. The only reason it doea not score full marks is because it is not designed for holding the phone to talk. It is more for using the phone as a note book to write and serve the internet. It does not feel comfortable to bend the flap back when talking on the phone. Otherwise I like it as a phone cover and note book holder.

Underworld: Awakening (Blu-ray 3D + Blu-ray)
Underworld: Awakening (Blu-ray 3D + Blu-ray)
Dvd ~ Kate Beckinsale

4.0 out of 5 stars undrworld awakening blu-ray 3D, 4 Jan 2013
I am a hardcore fan of this movie collection and the quality of bluray is a must to collect.
I have watched and collected the first triology of this movie series and I must say I was very disappointed with the 3rd movie in the series. Good job they brought back Underworld: Awakening (Blu-ray 3D + Blu-ray)the original character into this sequel and grab me back to watch it and collect this bluray movie. If you are a hardcore fan of the Underworld movie and like this kind of story between Vampire and werewolf then don't miss this one.

Genuine Lavolta® Laptop AC Adapter Charger for Acer Aspire 6530 6530g 6935 6935g 6920 6920g 6930 6930g
Offered by Smart Parts UK, Digital Lifestyle Retailer

5.0 out of 5 stars AC adaptor for ACer Aspire Laptop, 5 Nov 2011
Best bargain. No problem from day one until now. Used it everyday and work as original cable. Highly recommended. Fast delivery and professional service. 5 A* 100%. Many thanks for a high quality product.

Decrescent Mains Home Charger for Apple iPod/iPhone - White
Decrescent Mains Home Charger for Apple iPod/iPhone - White
Offered by Decrescent

3.0 out of 5 stars compatibilty, 16 Feb 2011
I bought this about three weeks ago. After reading the feedbacks I did not come across any message from my ipod touch saying the charger is non compatible etc. Everything worked fine for the first one or two recharges with this item. Until two days ago my ipod touch crashed and left me with a blank/blue screen. I tried every button on my ipod but nothing worked. This has never happen before when I used the original charger which connected to my PC. Forturnately my ipod reset itself today and the low battery sign came back on the screen. I do not know if it is just a coincident or it was this ipod charger which I bought crashed my ipod touch. Just to let people know before you risk and think of buying this charger. My advise is to go and get an official ipod charger than to risk your investment with this one. Hope this help.

2X Stylus Touch Pen For Nokia N97 Mini
2X Stylus Touch Pen For Nokia N97 Mini
Offered by memorycapital

4.0 out of 5 stars function, 13 Feb 2011
Lost my original one which came with my phone. Found it difficult to use my finger on the touch screen ( mobile model Nokia N97- BTW do not buy this phone which is the worst Nokia phone that I ever owned !! ) Decided to purcahse a replacement. Searched and found this product on Amazon and the price is cheap. Purcahsed and the delivery was very quick. It works very well with the touch screen on my phone. The only reason which I did not give 5 stars to this product is because the cap which holds the pen was not very tight. But up to now I still have not lost my pen.

Lig0sh:High Capacity 680mAh Replacement Battery for Sony Cybershot / Cyber-shot NP-BD1 / NPBD1 NP-FD1 / NPFD1

3.0 out of 5 stars Battery life, 13 Feb 2011
I first gave his product a five stars regarding the battery life and reliabilty. After I left the feedback I noticed the battery life started to deterioate but understand it happened to any battery which is rechargable. However lately something happened to my camera and I did not know what happened ? The whole camera trembling when using to shoot video. Did not know why and now discovered it was from this battery. I am very worried in case the battery exploded. So I have now disposed the battery and looking for an alternative. Even the original Sony battery is short live and does not last long. But it still works and did not make the camera tremble nor making funny noise. This battery nearly ruined my camera . Just be careful for those who is still using it.

New Trent Power Rock Case with Extended Rechargeable Battery Juice Case 2100mAh for IPHONE 4 4S (IMP210B/NT210B)

4.0 out of 5 stars battery life , weight and size, 31 Dec 2010
This is a great product. I bought it for my son and he likes it very much. It extends the battery life and let him watch movies for much longer before recharging.
It also has LED light to indicate battery life which is very handy to know when it needs recharging. Only thing that hold back from scoring 5 stars is the weight and the size of the case. It will be perfect if it is smaller and lighter in weight. I highly recommend it for Iphone 4 users who enjoys watching movies but fed up the frequency of recharging their handset this is the solution to your problem. Hope this helps.

Page: 1 | 2