Profile for Turner > Reviews

Head Monte Carlo Holdall -Denim Blue
Head Monte Carlo Holdall -Denim Blue
Price: 26.88

2.0 out of 5 stars horrible blue color, 5 Aug 2014
This review is from: Head Monte Carlo Holdall (Luggage)
The blue is not as dark as it is in the pic. It is a LOT lighter and makes the bag look a little too garish. Which is a shame as it is a nice color contrast with the black. I have returned it to exhange for the black one as I do like the bag design and size.

ENZO Mens Shorts EZS271 (36)
ENZO Mens Shorts EZS271 (36)
Offered by RAW DENIM
Price: 15.99

2.0 out of 5 stars too tight, 5 Aug 2014
Despite a very nice design and color the fit was way off and it sort of hung off my rear end in a funny way. So back into the packet it went and got returned. A great shame as it is really nicely tailored. Not sure on what kind of model though!

Steven Harris Mens United States Coast Guard Necktie - Black - One Size Neck Tie
Offered by Novelty Nation Online
Price: 13.49

5.0 out of 5 stars vibrant, 3 July 2014
Fantastic vibrant colors. Love this tie and have bought more with a similar theme. Cant praise it enough!

Army Tactical Trousers Cargo Mens Combats BDU Style Work Pants Dark Camo
Army Tactical Trousers Cargo Mens Combats BDU Style Work Pants Dark Camo
Offered by Military 1st
Price: 16.99

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect!!, 8 Jun 2014
As I mentioned in my first review after purchasing a pair of these combats....I would buy another pair and after buying THIS pair I have since bought yet ANOTHER pair in pure black to complete my collection. I might yet buy another pair. They just fit TOO well!

Inner City Blues
Inner City Blues

5.0 out of 5 stars he made it last!!!, 8 Jun 2014
This review is from: Inner City Blues (Audio CD)
This is with reference to my favorite track on this cd of course "We'll make it last" which I first heard on good old Jazz Fm 102.2 those heady 90's in the balmy days of summer in UK whilst driving to and from work. My other favorite track is Bahama Momma which hits the spot just right!! I went out and bought my copy right away from good old Our Price..remember them?? I have since amassed a good jazz collection of which Doc Powell features prominently!! Get this cd if you like the top down...wind through your hair and just chilling as you drive away the cares of the world with either your woman by your side..or better...ALONE with your own thoughts!

Danggi Man Mens Army Camoflauge Armed Forces Necktie  Brown  One Size Neck Tie
Danggi Man Mens Army Camoflauge Armed Forces Necktie Brown One Size Neck Tie
Offered by Novelty Nation Online
Price: 11.19

5.0 out of 5 stars perfection!!, 3 Jun 2014
This tie is perfection in itself and pure quality and design. The smooth silky feel to it adds to its feeling of quality and I honestly recommend it!!

Ranger Army Cargo Combat Mens Work Trousers US BDU Pants Urban Camouflage L
Ranger Army Cargo Combat Mens Work Trousers US BDU Pants Urban Camouflage L
Offered by Military 1st
Price: 16.99

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect!!, 19 May 2014
As stated in review of same design but different color pants I was going to buy another pair which I did and have since bought another pair in black...I love them so much I could buy the WHOLE color range!!!

H & L Russel Lotus Wood Tie Organiser, 20 Bar
H & L Russel Lotus Wood Tie Organiser, 20 Bar
Price: 2.49

5.0 out of 5 stars ideal!!!, 6 May 2014
I bought these and they are great. Design is good and not much more one can say about tie hangers other than I will be buying more again as I have used them all up and am in need of more hangers for my growing tie collection.

Special Branch War: Slaughter in the Rhodesian Bush. Southern Matabeleland, 1976-1980
by Ed Bird
Price: 19.95

3.0 out of 5 stars adequate, 6 May 2014
I bought this expecting some gritty stuff...unfortunately the gritty stuff makes up a very small percentage of the accounts told in the book. The rest almost comprise of repetitive log entries. I found the odd accounts of special operations more interesting and rivetting. I wish there were more of these and its a shame there were not that many. Still...worth a read and an excellent addition to anyone's library who has an interest in Rhodesian bush war.

Philips AquaTouch Plus AT890/20, Wet and Dry Electric Shaver with DualPrecision Shaving and Pop-up Trimmer
Price: 78.73

5.0 out of 5 stars clean shave, 6 May 2014
Very glad I bought this shaver and it DOES give a clean shave...I already own a Philips dry shaver and on the strength of this I got this one and am not disappointed at all. I have used it both wet and dry and it performs better wet in my opinion. Very nice shaver and well worth the money!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7