Profile for Hana > Reviews

Peppa Pig George Pig Dinosaur Wall Stickers Art Decal Vinyl Girls Bedroom
Peppa Pig George Pig Dinosaur Wall Stickers Art Decal Vinyl Girls Bedroom
Offered by Interior Art
Price: 5.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Very small compared to the picture and poor quality printing too, 20 July 2014
Very small compared to the picture and poor quality printing too. Very badly packaged, came rolled up and squashed, as no packaging protection included. Do not buy.

WaterWipes Super Value Box - Pack of 9, Total 540 Baby Wipes
WaterWipes Super Value Box - Pack of 9, Total 540 Baby Wipes
Price: 13.50

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor Quality DO NOT BUY!, 7 July 2012
I have just returned this product for a refund. Water wipes have changed so dramatically that in my opinion they are as good as the cheapest on the market.

I have been buying Water Wipes for nearly a year now, since my baby was born. I have raved about them, given them as presents to new mums and generally encouraged my friends to buy them. They were my number one new baby product. However, with out any warning other than other customer feedback they changed the fabric they are made from making them feel and work completely differently to the the amazing product they were. The biodegradable is also gone from the packaging.

Don't waste your money DO NOT BUY THESE!

If the manifacturer changed them back to what they use to be than I will rewrite my review and continue buying them.

Amazon do let the seller know!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 13, 2013 4:06 AM GMT