Profile for clockwork > Reviews

Walkabout [DVD] [1971]
Dvd ~ Jenny Agutter
Offered by FREETIME

5.0 out of 5 stars great film, 8 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Walkabout [DVD] [1971] (DVD)
great film but be careful you don't get arrested in the UK lol its a funny old world in it ?

Marpac Dohm-Ds Dual Speed Sound Conditioner, Fog
Marpac Dohm-Ds Dual Speed Sound Conditioner, Fog

5.0 out of 5 stars Marpac SleepMate, 8 Sept. 2013
i have been using a pedestal fan up to now and that's fine in summer but cold in winter but the Marpac SleepMate i can use anytime ! fantastic product.....nice 1 ! :)

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars DO NOT BUY THIS !!!!!!!!!, 22 Aug. 2013
I thought i could smell electrical burning and after approx 15 mins my 40 watt white noise generator stopped the stepdown transformer was red hot....it is scandalous that Amazon are recommending a fire hazard to its customers ! the appliance i bought at the same time was the Marpac SleepMate 980A Electro-Mechanical Sound Conditioner which is probably broken now for all i know ! but luckily i was awake when it stopped and checked this cheap Chinese equipment ( Stepdown 240/120V Transformer USA to UK 45VA ) and it was HOT......DO NOT BUY !!!!!!!!!

Mini HD In Car recorder Black Box. With 2.5" Colour screen.
Mini HD In Car recorder Black Box. With 2.5" Colour screen.

1.0 out of 5 stars Serious problems with editing the AVI`s produced with this unit, 9 April 2011
Hi,
I just thought I would let you know, the unit works quite well but when I came to editing & transfering the produced AVI`s LOADS OF PROBLEMS....I am using XP fully updated and Canopus procoder, I needed to join two pieces of footage from two 15 min chunks....first I have never had any problem with Canopus Its very reliable however it could not write the edited AVI`s for some reason and whats worst of all If you copy just one AVI from the unit to your desktop then reboot your computer You will find you only get your desktop picture...No Icons No Tool Bar NOTHING....Exept the Ctrl Alt Del functions !!!! Now maybe its just me but I dont think so as I have re-copied my hard drive and tried it again....Same results...Most people wont keep a backup of their hard drives and would be right in the Proveribial !!!!! I dont use Windows 7 so cant comment on compatability on that one.

23 April 2011
Hi,
Just to update this review....I have found that if you use a card reader then copy files over to your computer all works well with no probs at all and this fault happens with some high end camaras so no probs now :-)

The Keith Floyd Cookery Collection (TV Chef, Travel) [DVD]
The Keith Floyd Cookery Collection (TV Chef, Travel) [DVD]
Dvd ~ Keith Floyd

1.0 out of 5 stars The Keith Floyd Cookery Collection (TV Chef, Travel) [DVD] The Keith Floyd Cookery Collection (TV Chef, Travel) [DVD], 22 Jan. 2011
Having watched a few of these programs on Sky I was very disappointed with the quality of the DVD, when watched on sky great quality So when you buy a collection of the same programs on DVD you would expect the same quality on that format....Not so some of the programs appear blured in appearance which spoiles my veiwing...I would not recommend buying this product....Save your self some money and watch the repeats on TV !