ARRAY(0xaf8a64bc)

Offered by Stationery Box
Price: 5.59

5.0 out of 5 stars Vibration insulation for hi-fi, 28 Aug 2012
This review is from: 500mm x 50M Small Bubble Wrap
I use bubble wrap in between the (earthed) foil-covered mdf layer in my hi-fi rack and the glass layer. This combination provides good sonic insulation properties. Unfortunately the power amps weigh about 56lbs each (25kg) so the air does get squeezed out of the bubbles over time. This should keep me in replacement bubble wrap for that purpose for some time, with enough over to pack quite a few e-Bay sales.

10 Pcs 32mm x 18mm Furniture Cone Rubber Feet Pad Cove Bumper Black
10 Pcs 32mm x 18mm Furniture Cone Rubber Feet Pad Cove Bumper Black
Offered by sourcingmap
Price: 5.34

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality feet. I used them for floor-standing loudspeakers, 28 Aug 2012
These are punched for screwing onto whatever you are using them for. I just used glue. They seem to be of good quality.

Braun Oral-B Professional Care 500 Electric Rechargeable Toothbrush with Precision Clean Brush Head
Offered by Simifashion
Price: 34.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Good toothbrush, 28 July 2012
This is a very decent toothbrush. I use it with the dual action brushes.
You can spend a great deal more on other Braun toothbrushes, but I do not see the point. This one does everything I want it to do. It shows when it needs charging, it shows when it has finished charging, it signals every 30 seconds with a big signal after two minutes. Most of all it drives the toothbrush head very well.

Remington SP254 Hair Attachment Combs 8-Pack
Remington SP254 Hair Attachment Combs 8-Pack
Offered by SPARES-2-GO
Price: 5.15

3.0 out of 5 stars waste of space, 28 July 2012
I have a Remington hair clipping set with around 8 different comb attachments. I really only ever use one comb attachment. It's the 3mm straight comb and is the length I like to cut my hair to. Obviously, it is that one which finally broke and which I needed to replace. It is a nuisance and a waste to have to buy the full set of 8 replacement combs if I only need one of them. Now I have 14 combs (seven duplicate pairs) I never use and one which I do use.

Odor Eaters Sport Foot & Shoe Spray 150ml
Odor Eaters Sport Foot & Shoe Spray 150ml
Offered by New Health Care
Price: 5.03

3.0 out of 5 stars Uneaten odours, 28 July 2012
I have a pair of Nike trainers which have started smelling.
It is an unusual smell, not standard foot odour, more like when a wet mop goes rancid. Also vaguely like the smell of rat urine.
Anyway I tried putting the trainers through the washing machine with some bio detergent powder. Didn't work in terms of getting rid of the smell and parts of the soles fell off and had to be glued back on (shan't be doing that again). Bought the Odor Eaters spray, which is the subject of this review. I sprayed the trainers intensively inside and out, then sprayed my socks then put the trainers on. Did the same more or less every day for about 10 days. The spray did very little to solve the problem, so it was not the answer and I was therefore not much impressed with the product. I have finally soaked the trainers in Dettol disinfectant and dried them out again. This kind of worked, although the trainers now smell strongly of Dettol. I am continuing to use the Odor Eaters spray in the hope that this will reduce the disinfectant smell. It is not really achieving that either.

Silverline 633872 Water Butt Pump 350W 2400 Litre / hr
Silverline 633872 Water Butt Pump 350W 2400 Litre / hr
Price: 34.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Get around the hosepipe ban, 27 Jun 2012
Pop this into your water butt, connect a garden hose, plug in and water the garden legally.

Drawbacks: It is not as powerful as it says - by the time the water gets through a length of hose into the back garden, the sprinkler height is more like 5 feet, way different from the 12m max height claimed (whatever that claim actually means).
The pumping capacity claimed is also nonsense in real life. It takes nearly 40 min to empty a 210 litre butt - that's a capacity of 315 l/hr, not 2400 as claimed, which makes the 10min continuous use limit too short to be helpful, whereas it should have been adequate for my purpose.
The plastic connectors for the outlet pipe are not very robust.

Apart from that, it is a useful gadget for the money.

NOKIA N95 PLUM BATTERY COVER
NOKIA N95 PLUM BATTERY COVER
Offered by TechShoper
Price: 5.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Nokia rear covers, 27 Dec 2010
Items promptly delivered, as described, in perfect condition, at a reasonable postage cost and attractive price. What else could a buyer ask for?

Sanyo EM-S105AW 17-Litre, 700-Watt Mechanical Solo Microwave Oven, White
Sanyo EM-S105AW 17-Litre, 700-Watt Mechanical Solo Microwave Oven, White

4.0 out of 5 stars good value, 6 Nov 2010
All the fancy electronics on my previous microwave were what went wrong. So I decided this time to get the simplest one I could find. This is it. It works fine. You can adjust the power level and the time it is on for; that's really all you need.
I'd be slightly happier if I could get taller items into it, but 17 litres is a reasonable capacity for most purposes.

FLASH SUPERSTORE LG KG800 ( LG CHOCOLATE) 1000 mAh COMPATIBLE BATTERY
FLASH SUPERSTORE LG KG800 ( LG CHOCOLATE) 1000 mAh COMPATIBLE BATTERY

3.0 out of 5 stars "High capacity" battery, 15 Sep 2010
Regret I am not very impressed with these.
Bought two of them and find very little difference in time between having to recharge these compared to the standard capacity unbranded ones - and both types appear to have far less capacity that the original LG versions.