Profile for Maria Kayumi > Reviews

2014 Create Your Amazing Year in Life & Business Workbook
2014 Create Your Amazing Year in Life & Business Workbook
by Leonie Dawson

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 2 Jan 2014
I haven't used the Biz workbook before, but planning to do so this year. I did the Life workbook in 2012 and 2013 and thoroughly enjoyed it... Already started filling my 2014 one out. It feels like part of my year end/new year ritual now. I never used to bother looking back at the year that had just passed (except to yell, 'See ya!' over my shoulder!) but now I realise just how valuable it can be. I did try using one other planner/journal but it just didn't fill me with enthusiasm like Leonie's does. I'm looking forward to see what dreams emerge from this one!

Black Drawstring Velvet Sleeve Bag Case for 7" Android Tablet PC MID Kindle Fire
Offered by sourcingmap

2.0 out of 5 stars Bit rubbish really..., 6 Nov 2013
... but it's just a bag. I got it for my Note 2 because I just wanted something to protect it while it was in my handbag. But the knots in the tie came undone and then the string came out so now it's just a square of fabric with an open end on one side. I can't say it's the worst thing that's ever happened to me, but if you're wanting a bag for the same reason, I'd probably spend a bit more and get a proper case ;)

The Astral Projection Guidebook: Mastering the Art of Astral Travel
The Astral Projection Guidebook: Mastering the Art of Astral Travel
by Erin Pavlina

5.0 out of 5 stars Couldn't put it down!, 6 Nov 2013
I got this because I enjoy Erin's blog posts (have recently subscribed) and I was just curious about astral projection. I haven't read any books on it before, so wasn't sure what to expect.

This was easy and fun to read, and covered everything you'd want to know before attempting projection. I actually had a bit of an experience (while napping) about halfway through reading it, but that was before I read about the astral bad guys. Erin makes it clear that if you stay in a high vibration, you should be able to fend off anyone (or anything!) that tries to come and make use of your energy, but I have to be honest - it put me off a little.

I do love the thought of journeying around with my guides and getting to see angels and other high vibrational beings, but I think I'm too much of a cowardy custard to risk having to deal with any of the nasties that may be out there too.

I absolutely believe that I could get out of my body using the techniques that Erin has mentioned, because what I've experienced so far matches the book exactly, but I'm not sure I want to take it any further now. I think I'll focus my efforts on lucid dreaming and connecting with my higher self and guides while awake.

I'd recommend this book to anyone who is curious about projection or wanting to try it.

I'll come back and update if I change my mind ;)