Profile for DB71 > Reviews

Parade's End [DVD]
Dvd ~ Benedict Cumberbatch
Price: 5.00

3.0 out of 5 stars Is it just me?, 14 Oct 2012
This review is from: Parade's End [DVD] (DVD)
Is it just me or did the excellent performance by Rebecca Hall have anyone else rooting for her character to reconcile with the hero? I was extremely miffed when he in fact ended up with the slightly wet and annoying Miss Valentine. I will therefore not be watching this again unless I want to be in a bad mood.
Comment Comments (4) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 15, 2012 11:19 AM GMT

Thrones and Empires [DVD]
Thrones and Empires [DVD]
Dvd ~ Christian Bale
Price: 6.93

1.0 out of 5 stars It's a shocker!, 14 Oct 2012
This review is from: Thrones and Empires [DVD] (DVD)
Oh dear....a very long time ago an excellent cast tried really hard to make something of a shocking script and failed miserably. The clever packaging seems to promise one thing and the film delivers quite another. This is going in the charity shop pile straight away and I shall never speak of it again!

Igloo Pets Ltd 2-in-1 Loo/ Carrier, Tundra Grey
Igloo Pets Ltd 2-in-1 Loo/ Carrier, Tundra Grey
Price: 32.90

3.0 out of 5 stars Looks good but is quite heafty, 5 Feb 2012
This is a really good and stylish product if you just want a litter tray. I attempted to use it as a carrier and found it quite difficult to carry due to its width. The grill/door, being made out of plastic, is not as sturdy as the metal ones and my cat found it easy to attempt an escape. I do not trust the door and so would not use it as a carrier myself.

Tramps Cat Bed Silvio Black
Tramps Cat Bed Silvio Black

5.0 out of 5 stars A HIT!, 5 Feb 2012
Brilliant product...my cats loved the first one I bought so much that I bought another one. This is also the first cat bed that my choosy felines have taken to so I am very pleased!