Profile for Mr. G. J. Brunton > Reviews

Content by Mr. G. J. Brunton

Mr. G. J. Brunton "gav" (wales)

Nutribullet Superboost Bundle
Nutribullet Superboost Bundle

5.0 out of 5 stars 5 a day in seconds, 7 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Nutribullet Superboost Bundle
Excellent bit of kit, has energised me and made me far more healthy . With a quick wiz I am now getting my 5 a day in seconds

Hot Pink Luxury Multi Function Standby Case for the New Kindle Fire HD 7" Tablet 16GB or 32GB with Built-in Magnet for Sleep / Wake Feature + Screen Protector + Capacitive Stylus Pen by MOFRED®
Offered by MOFRED PRODUCTS

2.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't work, 15 April 2013
Don't buy as the sleep function is a myth ! Is a cover only and no more , thus can only give 2 stars

A Dance With Dragons: Part 2 After The Feast (A Song of Ice and Fire, Book 5)
A Dance With Dragons: Part 2 After The Feast (A Song of Ice and Fire, Book 5)

1.0 out of 5 stars CON, 17 Mar. 2012
Do not fall for the Amazon lie that this is a new book . My wife bought this as asuprise fro me but it is just half of the book she had already bought me last year. Disgraceful lie by Amazon
Have to update as they refunded when I complained. So fair play to Amazon

Heartstone (The Shardlake Series)
Heartstone (The Shardlake Series)
by C. J. Sansom

4.0 out of 5 stars A good read if somewhat repetitive, 3 Jan. 2011
As one would expect this is a good historical read . I have read all previous Shardlake novels and was not dissapointed by this one , it was as good as the others but therein lies the problem . There is a comforting predictability now about these novels , the obvious prejudice against Shardlake and his disability , Barack and his bluster causing issues and the deathy of Joan still hanging over the household.
Enjoyable but not sure I will rush out to get the next one in Hardback unless there is a change in the context of the story.

Power Rangers Jungle Fury Tiger Battle Claws
Power Rangers Jungle Fury Tiger Battle Claws

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't buy, 2 Jun. 2009
= Durability:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:1.0 out of 5 stars
What a con , these are worthy of Blue Peter they are that flimsy and plastic. My God-Son looked at them excitedly only to put them on and hear nothing fists of fury that make no noise that could be heard by anything other than a dog with fantastic hearing !!

My First Monopoly
My First Monopoly
Offered by Oligopoly Charity

1.0 out of 5 stars Very disappointing, 30 Dec. 2007
This review is from: My First Monopoly (Toy)
What a poor introduction to monopoly for my 4 year old . The game is meant to educate my child however the character often miscounts as you push him and thus fails in its unique selling point . The game is built to a poor standard and as it is aimed at small children is again a failing . Play the original game that we all grew up with , sometimes the old ways are the best

Mao: The Unknown Story
Mao: The Unknown Story
by Jung Chang

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent read, 17 Aug. 2006
This review is from: Mao: The Unknown Story (Paperback)
As a history graduate who enjoys these type of books but grows tired of pretentious authors who write in so much detail it becomes painful to read , I can recommend this book to all . A SHOCKING 70 million died under Mao which is just one of the facts I learnt from this book . A very good read .