Profile for Salt and Sparkle > Reviews

Content by Salt and Sparkle

Salt and Sparkle

Do What Jesus Did: A Real-Life Field Guide To Healing The Sick, Routing Demons And Changing Lives Forever
by Robby Dawkins

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome - every chapter makes me want to go to the streets and bring HIs Kingdom to His children, 31 July 2013
Robby, I am thoroughly enjoying your book - Do What Jesus Did A Real-Life Field Guide to Healing the Sick, Routing Demons and Changing Lives Forever - it is such a blessing. I have found I literally want to go outside immediately I have finished a chapter and start. Praying for people, bringing his love, treasure hunting. I want to bring His kingdom to those who seek, I want to call out His treasure, I want to see him love on his children.

Your words carry such blessing, and speak so clearly to my heart. Only two weeks ago, I had the honour of Papa using two of my pals, and I in West Belfast, on a 24/7 prayer team treasure hunt. We went in such of Garden Gnomes, and we found the most beautiful girl, His treasure. She had been sitting across from us, on the sidewalk, and we began to walk on by but God tugged on our hearts and said, 'Stop for the One, in front of you, this is my treasure.'

This girl called Karen had been planning to kill herself, but had asked God praying the night before for a sign that He still loved her, and then we showed up, to tell her He did. She shared her story with us, and God poured his love out on her.

And, we had the opportunity to pray for her and her life, it was incredible. What was even more amazing, was how Papa gave a clue we did not know until we were sharing testimonies to a girl who had never treasure hunted before. She saw a girl, who was planning to commit suicide. And, God lead us to his treasure. The one in front of us.

Thank you for writing your book, and being an inspiration. Not only is this book incredibly easy to read, it is written in real English, and not Christianese which is I can tell you a welcome blessing. It is filled with 'take away knowledge' and easy ways to practically apply what is read. This is a book I have already started recommending to people.

Thank you Robby.