Profile for kiplingchic > Reviews

kiplingchic (england)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Kipling Women's Alvar Shoulder Bag K13335511 True Blue
Kipling Women's Alvar Shoulder Bag K13335511 True Blue

5.0 out of 5 stars Have many excellent kipling bags and this one is no exception, 31 Mar. 2015
Have many excellent kipling bags and this one is no exception, bought it in true blue which is very smart, it has 4 zipped compartments , 2 on the front and 2 very deep pockets at the top , I love it ☺

Kipling Women's Shopper Combo S Shoulder Bag, Black Animal
Kipling Women's Shopper Combo S Shoulder Bag, Black Animal
Offered by The Necessity

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely bag, 15 Mar. 2015
Beautiful bag in wild animal print I love it

Forefront Cases Leather Case Cover with Magnetic Auto Sleep Wake Function and Stylus Pen for 8 inch Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 - Black
Offered by Forefront Cases

5.0 out of 5 stars Great cover would highly reccomend, 15 Mar. 2015
Excellent case best I've ever bought, it turns your tablet off when closed and on again when you open the cover

ZeWoo Folio PU Leather Case - C018 / Love and Eiffel Tower + Bear + Butterfly - for Samsung Galaxy Trend S7560 / Trend Plus S7580 Protective Handmade 3D Bling Crystal Rhinestone Design Diamond Wallet Cover (NOT FOR Trend Lite S7390 / S7392)
Offered by ZeWoo-Shop

Kipling Women's New Money Wallet K13891900 Black
Kipling Women's New Money Wallet K13891900 Black

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice small purse, 15 Mar. 2015
Nice little purse in animal print, but the material is a bit stiff, hopefully it will loosen of with ware..have quite a few kipling pirses but needed a smaller one for my smaller bags and this one is perfect for that

Kipling Women's Cayleen Shoulder Bag K12452C21 Black Animal
Kipling Women's Cayleen Shoulder Bag K12452C21 Black Animal

5.0 out of 5 stars I bought the black animal print and it is very classy perfect for a night out, 5 Feb. 2015
I have lots of kipling bags but this has got to be the most stylish one I have . I bought the black animal print and it is very classy perfect for a night out. I love the gold zips etc I can't think of anything I don't like about it well done kipling :-)

Kipling Women's Creativity S Purse K01864A24 Triangle Print
Kipling Women's Creativity S Purse K01864A24 Triangle Print

5.0 out of 5 stars very handy little purse, 14 Sept. 2014
Great little purse I keep mirror in one compartment, make up in another and loads of bits and bobs in another like small scissors, plasters, tablets, nail ext, there are so many different ideasu could use it for :-)

MOVE IT FURNITURE MOVING SLIDER PADS. Used by professionals. Kind to furniture and flooring. Pack 4
Offered by Oxyvita Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars make moving easy, 14 Sept. 2014
Great for moving furniture around and so easy to use

Kipling Women's Uzario Wallet K15027B79 Tropic Flower B
Kipling Women's Uzario Wallet K15027B79 Tropic Flower B

5.0 out of 5 stars I think the Kipling uzario is the best purse they do, 14 Sept. 2014
I think the Kipling uzario is the best purse they do. It has loads of card slots, and two slip pockets where I keep paper money and receipts etc in on one zipped compartment, and in the other zipped compartment there are 4 open compartments where I keep for receipts, coins ext plus a zipped compartment where I keep my pound coins , I have this purse in 4 colors. :-)

Kipling Women's Priska N Shoulder Bag K15340A95 Dazzling Beige
Kipling Women's Priska N Shoulder Bag K15340A95 Dazzling Beige

5.0 out of 5 stars another great bag from kipling, 23 Jun. 2014
Yet another great bag fom kipling, when my daughter saw it she wanted one too lol , the bag has a very roomy main section, a wide front pocket snd a back zipped pocket, plus two small side pockets, the beige is a really nice colour and very neutral we both love it .

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4