Profile for UK Trolley > Reviews

Koi... Mil Gaya [DVD] [2003]
Koi... Mil Gaya [DVD] [2003]
Dvd ~ Hrithik Roshan
Offered by SUPREME DVD LTD

4.0 out of 5 stars My first Bollywood experience - being a Bollywood sci.fi.!, 9 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Koi... Mil Gaya [DVD] [2003] (DVD)
It reminded me of a mix of "Charly (1968)", combined with "E.T." "Goonies" and "Close encounters".
Lots of feel good moments, some good laughs and some good action too.
And there are moments of singing and dancing. I was wondering how this element would be brought into a sci.fi. Very well done.
I had fun, even if the build up was taking quite long.

John Dies At The End (BLU RAY) [Blu-ray]
John Dies At The End (BLU RAY) [Blu-ray]
Dvd ~ Chase Williamson

2.0 out of 5 stars I am not on drugs or suffer from LSD flashbacks, 9 Jun. 2014
So I hated it.
I was very dissapointed, having looked forward to the movie, as I was hoping for a positive surprise.
There was some great potential for this film. Several sequences were played and filmed very well. The problem for me was, that it ended up looking like someone filmed an acid trip, in stead of me believing the multiple dimensions, evil beings, "nice" gore and what not. It just fell flat for me.
If you must watch it, I urge you to find a place to stream it, so you wont polute this planet, when throwing the disc out. I am sure that you wont have a great need to buy it, if you knew what you were getting.
Have I seen worse movies. Yes, and that is the ONLY reason it gets 2 stars

Piranhaconda [DVD]
Piranhaconda [DVD]
Dvd ~ Michael Madsen

2.0 out of 5 stars Cheese, 27 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Piranhaconda [DVD] (DVD)
This film is only for hardcore creature feature fans. SFX are quite obvious. Cannot recommend film, even if I have seen worse films of the genre.

Streets of Fire [Blu-ray]
Streets of Fire [Blu-ray]
Dvd ~ Diane Lane

3.0 out of 5 stars Blu Ray quality so so. No subtitles at all, 27 Jan. 2014
I was surprised at the picture quality. I could have easily stayed with my DVD. Sound quality was good. Music videos does not have good quality.

Funky Dory (New EU Version)
Funky Dory (New EU Version)

5.0 out of 5 stars 2013 and it has been new to me. Very good, 28 July 2013
I didnt know Rachel Stevens until I heard this.
It is on the player continuously. Very catchy tunes. Very diverse too - for pop.
Sweet to the ears.

Music Of Quality & Distinction Volume 3: Dark
Music Of Quality & Distinction Volume 3: Dark

2.0 out of 5 stars What's to like?, 4 July 2013
Very dissapointed with this release. I found the cover versions very kareoke like. I felt I wanted to hear the original versions more as these versions did not come close in their entertainment value. Sligtly boring... actually very boring, I do not expect to listen to this release anymore.

Hot
Hot

5.0 out of 5 stars Comparison - Hot [Enhanced, Import] as compared to other releases, 13 Nov. 2012
This review is from: Hot (Audio CD)
This is not a single (As I thought - Amazon info was not available when I bought this)

All editions are compared to the UK edition Which has 12 tracks (Label: 3Beat Records / All around the world / Universal):
1. Sun is Up
9. Fever
10. Don't let me the music die
11. Ladies
12. Left right

Hot [Enhanced, Import] = French 1 disc edition (Label Opendisc)= UK edition +1 bonus track
1 - I need you for Christmas

The Australian edition (Label: Central station records) has 3 additional tracks compared to the UK edition including mixes of:
1 - Sun is up - Cahil edit
2 - Hot - Real Booty Babes Remix
3 - Amazing - Almighty edit

Australian edition lacks this song:
1 - 10 minutes

German edition of Hot (Label: Universal / Roton)
Identical to UK edition

Dutch edition (label: Spinnin Records spinnin Records)has + 1 track compared to UK edition:
1 - On & On - Chillout Mix

French edition (2 Disc = CD+DVD)(Label: OpenDisc) is called "Inna very HOT" is missing 1 song:
1 - Sun is up

Has addition 4 songs:
1 - I need you for Christmas
2 - Hot - Daz Bailey Vocal Mix
3 - On & On - Original Album Version (not stating what the other version is)
4 - Love - Club version

4 - Hot
5 - Love
6 - I need you for Christmas
7 - Hot (1ere version)

Prometheus - Collector's Edition (Blu-ray 3D + Blu-ray + Digital Copy) [Region Free]
Dvd ~ Noomi Rapace

3.0 out of 5 stars Too long and slow to "stand alone", 18 Oct. 2012
Prometheus...
Long movie and long viewing time until it goes from slightly boring to a bit more interesting. It does not manage to keep you on the edge of your seat.
However, if there is plan...
... within the entertainment industry,
... to make a sequel, in the near future,
... for which this movie can work as "the introduction" to the "new" alien universe,
then Prometheus may yet redeem itself.
Otherwise it may feel as a big budget waste of time. Like watching only the first movie in "The Lord of the Rings" trilogy. In other words, I was left wanting more, but not with enough cliffhanger to feel certain to get it.
On its own it is not up to the entertainment standard of previous Alien movies.
To compensate a litte, Promotheus shows a very high production value.

Alien Infiltration [Blu-ray]
Alien Infiltration [Blu-ray]
Dvd ~ Jeremy London
Offered by Funtoys

1.0 out of 5 stars Really bad - unless you like really stupid characters, 14 Sept. 2012
Lots of second rate gore. Really silly plot. Seriously bad acting. You can spend your money in a better way - almost any other way. SFX are 80s B movie grade. Avoid.

Season 10  American Idol  Hlts
Season 10 American Idol Hlts

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant voice, 3 Jun. 2012
Haley Reinhart is a very talented singer with her own style. This cd is definately worth getting. The songs from AI not available here, get them as downloads if available in your area. These songs are cover versions and therefore proven songs. Her voice does them justice.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3